Chapter 8: My First Dead Body... UCK!!

HEY GUYS!!! ITS BEEN SOOOOOO LONG!! I AM SOOO SORRY!! ANYWAYS.... SAME OLD SAME OLD, RIGHT?! EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT RIGHT?!

hint: ITS THE DEDICATION CONTEST!! X3

RECAP

"Well, it turned out I wasn't. So you don't have to kill me now, right?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"I guess not," Sam said.

A relieved sigh came out of my lips before I could stop it. Well, at least I'm not dying today. That was the most positive thought I've had for a very, very long time.

CHAPTER 8

I was reluctant on giving them my name or use a nom de plume but since I knew their names, I guessed it was only fair to give mine. "It's Ria," I said. Well, it wasn't really a lie. It was still my name. Just not my real name.

"Ria, will you excuse us for a minute?" Sam asked.

He dragged Dean off to about five feet away, but it won't really matter since I can still hear them. Heightened senses, and all.

"Did you think that it was smart to talk about gory murders in front of a 17 year old kid?" Sam asked Dean.

Murder? I hope they're not talking about committing one.

"Sorry, Mr Smarter-than-the-average-bear," Dean retorted.

"I don't think she has anything to dot with any of this, though," Sam said. I figured the "she" they were talking about was me. The backstabbers

"Yeah, me neither," Dean agreed. "But what do we do now? We've got no other leads with this one."

Leads? Leads to what? The murder cases? Does that mean I was a suspect? What is up with these people? You don't suspect people you just met of murder. I just realized that I've been standing here like an idiot for about five minutes. Well, I wasn't going to stand here while they were having a conversation that absolutely did not involved me.

"Um, yoohoo!" I said to get their attention. They turned around and looked at me. "If I'm off the hook about the "mysterious murder cases," I quoted the air and saw them flinch, "I still need to go back to school, if you don't mind me going." I pointed my thumbs towards the other side of the woods.

"I don't think that that's a good idea," Dean said.

"What? Why not?!" I asked.

I can see his hesitation before saying, "Because the ones being killed are like you. Werewolves. But what's confusing is that they look like they were killed by another werewolf. Bodies were shredded to ribbons, bite marks everywhere; all signs of a werewolf attack," he said sternly.

"Did the victims look like they were from a not so stable environment?" I asked. "like for example tattoos all over the body, shabby clothing, you know. The usual stereotypical gangster types."

There ears perked up and seemed to have realized something. "Actually, yeah. That was the exact profile of the victims," Sam said.

"How do you now all of this?" Dean asked. "The local media hasn't been alerted yet."

"Uhh... Its because it's my pack's duty to send dispatch teams to get rid of rogues that trespasses on our land," I said.

"Wait, what's a pack?" Sam asked.

"A pack of werewolves," I said to them.

"Werewolves go in packs?" Sam asked.

"What's the difference between you and the "rogues"?" Dean asked.