Chapter 10: I am bored...

I AM REALLY SORRY TO THOSe WHO ARE STILL KEEPIN UP WITH MY CRAZY BEHAVIOURS AND NOT POSTING FOR MONTHS. MONTHS!! BUT ALSO VERY THANKFUL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL STUCK WITH ME! :D

RECAP

I changed into my fleece pajamas and dropped down on my bed. I wanted someone I could talk to. I wanted someone to comfort me. I thought of Zander but with the kiss the other day, I thought better of it. Then my tears started pouring down, I wanted my brother. I wanted Cain beside me. I cursed Death and this life I lived without him. I cursed everything. Even you..

CHAPTER 10

Anger clouded my better judgement.

No one who rejected me will be allowed to live. Everyone must bow before me. I will rule the world and control everything in it. Only then will I be truly satisfied. Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!

I jumped in the ice cold water and stayed afloat for a good 10 minutes before swimming to shore. The lake was almost halfway frozen with snow coming down like there was no tomorrow. Yesterday, the weather was still nice and clear but now it was like it's already in the middle of Winter though at the start of Fall.

I grabbed a winter jacket and clothed my body. I hugged it tighter around me as I looked around my sanctuary. Although covered in thick layers of snow, the small lake showed the beauty of nature untouched by man's dirty hands. Cain showed me this and told me that it was his sanctuary but me being his baby sister, he was willing to share.

It was located near the border lands separating our pack land and the other pack called Green Hearts Pack's territory. There were supposed to be patrol in the border to make sure no one crosses the border without a permission from both authority but the lake was located on such a secluded area that no wolf dare to come near. But my brother found an entrance. Not far from the lake, about 20 yards or so, there is a cave with an underwater passage that connects the lake and the cave. 

This place was full of memories I spent with Cain. This was where I went when I felt like I needed a break from everything. But after Cain died, this was the place I could go to cry. I spent an hour just staring into space and clearing my mind of everything or otherwise I would probably explode. There's only so much junk I can handle and I didn't need extra baggage. I lost myself in my own train of thoughts of all the possible reasons how all kinds of shit can happen to one person in a never ending cycle. I have never done anyone harm or never have I ever tried to cross paths with the Fates.

I went back to the house after drawing a conclusion on what I was going to do with my pathetic life. I am going to change it. Once and for all. I knew I couldn't do that if I stayed here. Nothing will ever change for me or for everybody. This town is the dead end. It used to be home but it will be my starting point. My wolf argued with me about my plan to escape because even though she hates the thought of Damien and his wolf, we are still mates. Oh, how cruel the Fates can be.

I pulled out my go-bag and threw it out of the window. I had planned to runaway so many years ago but never had the guts to actually do it. I was a coward. The poor, good-for-nothing daughter of the respected Reynaldi family whose only pride and joy died with nothing left but the daughter who can't do anything right. I used to think that it was my fault. It was my fault that my parents stopped loving me, not that I know if they ever did. It was my fault that Cain died when it should have been me. And it was my fault that I was even born to begin with.