SJ's Reign: The Serial Pet Killer

"So I guess continuation now?"

"Yes, and you haven't answered my questions yet my princess..."

"what questions are you talking about?"

"About SJ, you said, your anxiety attacks stopped for a while right? So, aside from being a 'pet killer', how you ended up being a serial killer like yiyun?"

"I never said that my anxiety attacks stopped, it never did, it actually became worse."

~story telling~

It was the time when Kris Oppa is starting on branching out the 'business' in Sanfo.

I was extremely behave at that time.
I didn't even dare to touch my tutor.
I never get to go to the lion's cage.
Because of this, I gain his trust.

He became more busy and wasn't able to guard me on my studies, and so after few months of tutorial,
Kris oppa finally said that I can go back to the regular school, in one condition: That I'll behave at school.

I agreed. I missed my normal life after all.

When I'm in school, I'm the nicest student and classmate you could ever asked for. I thought I already forget about Yiyun and my addiction to blood. That my anxiety would stop because I'm living my life like the way I used to, NORMAL. But I was just lying with my self.

The more I contained my self, the more my anxiety attacks got frequent. My nightmare with Yiyun killed my father replayed every night like it was on a loop. Meat stabbing isn't as satisfying as before since I already experienced killing a live animal.
Soon, my anxiety piled up. Since oppa didn't buy me any pet, I cannot vent out my anxiety to it.

I feel like breaking down in any moment like a bomb buried and forgotten but when triggered, it would explode in a snap.

So one day, like the usual days, he drove me to school. He also make it a point to fetch me so I would be safe, but not today.

He told me along the way that he might not be able to fetch me because of 'work'. I said, I could go home by myself so he doesn't have to worry. Our house is just few blocks away from school and our community is a safe place to live in so he agreed.

"Here we are Soojung, be good okay. Remember..."

"Yes Oppa... I'll behave" I cut him off

I kissed his cheek and walked down to greet my schoolmates.

'Okay. *Good-girl-face On*!' I muttered

Well... I don't really break promises, I just took it LITERALLY.

So when I was walking from school, I spotted a secluded alleyway where stray cats were inhabited. And an idea sparked in my once innocent mind.

The next few days, we had the same routine. He will drive me to school, I'll go home by myself, while he, go home very late. Sometimes, almost midnight, but more frequently than not, he just go home to change clothes, prepare my meal for the whole day, and drive me to school then he will leave again. I know, he doesn't like it, but he doesn't have any choice. His work, consumed all of his time.

That was our everyday routine. Well, more like his. Because mine is something like this...

After all that fake smile from my face vanished in the wind when I stepped out of school,... My brilliant plan starts...

I regularly visit the alleyway. And I did my purpose on visiting....

I PLAY with them, get some 'souvenirs', clean my mess like nothing happened.