Ousting the Bullies

Phone call:

"Hello oppa! How are you?"

"I'm good Soojung, why did you call at this hour? Its about 3am there in Korea."

"Well, I just give you an update about the serum for V.7.2"

"What about it?"

"Well, I've tested it and its 100% working. Estimated Time of Death is correct and there's no traces of the substance on the bloodstream whatsoever"

"I know you already tested it on animals, but the result will still vary on hu..."

"I've tested it." I repeated.

"Soojung! What did you do?!"

"Well, I mixed compound Y to compound X, I did reverse osmosis then..." I tried to recite the procedure I made to formulate the serum.

"You know I'm not talking about that!"

"Don't worry oppa, as promised, I'd been very very considerate to them"

"Them? Soojung, THEM?! Its your first day alone, yet you did those kinds of stuffs?!"

"Oh believe me oppa, you will be thankful that I did 'those', than let Yiyun make her own move after what they have plan against her."

~~~~~~~

Sometime before the phone call:

I brought a tray with me to the living room, where I found my living specimens, polishing their genius plan : ‘ousting the nerd ’

"Let's play a game!" I suggested as I put the tray on the table, gaining their attention.

"What game?" They all asked.

"Truth or dare."

Minho grin when he saw the bottle of tequila, slices of lemon and some salt that I brought.

"Wait... What's that butcher's knife for?" Minhyuk asked when he saw the odd one.

"I told you, this is an eccentric party did I?" 

After I told them the mechanics, we form a circle on the floor then
I put my favorite butcher's knife on our center and spin it.

Of course, this is my baby, it wouldn't go against me.

First stop, Henry. 
‘gotcha baby!’

He took the shot. "ahhh... Wow, this is so hot!" he complimented the drink.

He chose 'truth', Minho asked the question then he quickly answered gaining a loud laugh from the three.

‘just laugh until you drop...
Savor it for it will be your last’
I thought as I spin the knife.

Next stop: Minhyuk
He took the whole shot in one gulp. He seconded Henry's comment just a while ago, he even asked where I bought it cause, he haven't tasted tequila as strong as this before.

This time, he chose dare.

"How about... Give a body shot..." I suggested which made Minhyuk eyed me with lust. "...to Henry" I continued.

"What the heck?!" Henry complained.

"Are you serious?" Minhyuk asked me.

"Yes I am. Why? Are you backing up with the dare?" I asked sassily.

"No I'm not!" He said ready to do the dare. And there I saw in the corner of my eyes the blush forming allover Henry.

‘I knew it haha !’ at least I made him happy before he dies...