'i like you'

Cole and I are bestfriends since birth. I thought i'll never like him or 'maybe' love him, not as friends though. I just love everything about him. He's perfect.

I want to tell him how i feel but i can't because I know he'll never feel the same way. Who am i kidding?! I look like a freaking potato compared to his hot and angelic face.

But still, I still have the courage to tell him how i feel.

Right now, You and Cole are watching movies.

"Hey Cole?" You nervously asked.

"Yeah?" Cole said.

"Umm I need to tell you something, but promise me after I tell you what im about to say, umm, we'll still be friends okay?" You shakily said. You can already feel your eyes tearing up because by the look in his face, you already know his reaction.

"...Okay? I promise" He said curiously.

"Uh I really like you since 4th grade. Its just that... I like
everything about you, hell i think i already lo-" You were cut off.

"Y/N... I already have a girlfriend... I am so so sorry but I can't return your feelings." He sadly said.

"Oh"

"Im really happy for you. Uh I can tell she's really beautiful huh? Like a perfect girl for a perfect boy" You shakily laughed.

By now, you're crying.

"She's very lucky you know?" You add while wiping your tears.

"Im sorry Y/N." He sadly said.

"No. Its fine. Really. As your bestfriend, I'm going to support you. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." You fake smiled. You can't control your tears because all you can feel right now is sadness.

"Uh I forgot to do my homework, I'm gonna go now. Goodbye Cole. Congrats." You said.

You collect all of your things and run. It hurts to know that he loves someone now. And that someone is not you.

♡♡♡♡
A/N
Hi lovelies! I updated today😉 Yay!!! I hope love this imagine xx