Chapter 3:Who is he?

Today I went into town to get some things. Maybe even find a job. I was really hoping to see Agnus and see if she could tell me more about Sam and maybe introduce me to him. Well if he wouldn't run away every time I looked at him. I also wanted to ask her if having nightmares so many times in a row meant something or maybe she could help me with my Abbie problem. It's starting to really scare me and I just want to know who this little girl is!

Well while I was in town I got some things I needed and had money for. I also went and talked to a little diner's owner to see if I could maybe get a job. I'm almost 15 I think so the owner said as long as I'm 15 or almost 15 I can come have an interview. I was so excited and couldn't wait until I got to go in for my interview that that's all I could think about. As I walked out of that diner I was so excited that I was just staring at the little paper she gave me that had the time and date of my interview. As I looked up to see where I was going, a group of people were passing me as one boy wasn't watching where he was going and ran right into me. He didn't hit me to hard but he kind of knocked me over and stumbled over top of me landing on the ground right next to me. The first thought that came to my mind was "How rude. Cant people watch where they're going. Now what jerk ran into me?"  I kind of brushed myself off and a hand was reaching out to me from that jerk who had just knocked me over. As I looked up at him the very next thought in my mind was "Wow this jerk has some pretty gorgeous eyes!" They were a gorgeous deep green. The most beautiful eyes i had ever seen! I looked up at him and grabbed his hand to help me up. I had just seen his eyes and hadn't really looked at the rest of him but as he pulled me up he kind of pulled a little harder then normal and I kind of was pulled right into him and our faces were just inches away. I looked straight into his eyes and we made eye contact fast and we just looked into each others eyes. You could say we kind of zoned off for a moment but at that moment it felt as if we were looking at each other for at least 5 minutes. He then slowly whispered under his breath the word lily. It confused me for a moment when he said that. I had just assumed that he had maybe misstaken me for a girl named Lily. We then realized that we were very close to each other and hadn't ever met before. 

We stepped back from each other and he started to apologize for running into me. As any other person would say, I replied with the chill, calm, nice tone saying "oh it's alright. " While he started to apologize i just looked at him. He had beautiful dirty blonde hair with his gorgeous green eyes. You could tell that he wasn't much older than me. He wasn't to tall either. He was about the perfect height for a girl like me. He was very polite and spoke like a gentleman. He asked me my name and his friends started to walk away so he said goodbye, apologized again and was on his way. As he walked off, he kind of turned his head to see me a few more times. For some reason it felt as if I had met him before. But i didn't know anybody from this town and how could that possibly be?

I just let him walk away. I even forgot to ask him his name! for the rest of the day, he was all that I thought about! He had picked  up my card with my time and date for my interview and i didn't even look at it again after he left. He was the only thing in my mind. I didn't think of finding Agnus like I had hoped. I didn't even think of Abbie at all at any time for the rest of the day. Even that night in my dreams I was thinking of him.

I didn't have a nightmare suprisingly! I had a dream of me and a little boy with green eyes a blonde hair. We were outside at a little park swinging on the swing set. We just kind of rocked back and forth on our own swing as we talked about funny little kid things. Then we heard a woman's voice calling him home and before he left he picked a lily from a little patch of flowers and handed it to me. He said "Don't ever forget me" and ran home. That dream felt so real to me that I could tell that it wasn't just a dream. It was a flash back...