Chapter 2:Agnus and Sam

It's been 2 weeks and not all that much has happend. Everyday i get followed by that little boy and occasional I will find something on a bale of hay. Also in every dream I've had, that Abbie girl is in it. But the strangest thing is in one of them i looked into a mirror and it was her instead of me. I still think she was my sister at some point. 

In most of my dreams she gets killed, taken, or is left with Justin and me. I don't know why so i just think about it trying to find any answers in my head. Almost every day, i do this same thing. Nothing has come to my mind at all besides these strange dreams. They're pretty much all that i can think about. But today i found out who and why that little boy keeps following me. I went into town after "finding" some coins on a hay bale.

I walked over to a fruit stand where a cute old friendly looking old lady stood. She was starring and queitly chuckling ,under her breath, at the little boy 2 carts down, who was still following me. I looked at him and he took off. As i was buying a few apples, I asked that little old lady if she knew that little boy. With a kind and sweet old lady voice she replied to me, "Why yes dear. I found him lost and alone when he was 4 years old. He has no family besides me. He lives with me dear. His name is Sam. He likes following you, you know." "I figured ma'am" I kind of chuckled in reply. "He comes home every night and writes in a little journal of his about you, I think." In a kind of soft confused was i asked, "What does he say? Well write?" She replied by saying, " I don't really know. He doesn't shpw it to anyone." We talked a little longer as we walked down the road. 

She is a kind woman. Her name is Agnus. We talked for several hours as sam followed us. She said i could come stay with her too if i wanted. I've been thinking about it alot, but only if I really need to i would consider. I'm almost an adult and I think i'll be fine on my own for now. I really would like to learn more about Sam though! And figure out why I feel like he's so familiar. But expecially find out who this Abbie girl is...