Part ten

There was Eiden leaning against the car soaked with water staring at me with amused eyes.

I pretended to not notice him and walked past him as he straightened up and opened the door to grab a bottle of water. After drinking some water I started to dry myself with some tissues as I got the hint that Eiden was done shopping and it was time to head back to their house. But someone took the tissues out of my hand and shut the door. I turned around and found Eiden standing there, very close to me that his warm minty breath fanning my face.

I stared at him as he spreaded his right hand towards me asking for my hand saying,"May I have this dance,please?"

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. He was asking me for a dance while minutes ago he yelled at me for singing and dancing! Bipolar!

"I want to dance with you. May I have this dance?" He asked again.

This was my chance. Yee! I clenched my jaw.

"No." I said sternly as I turned around to open the door.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around forcing me to look at him. He lowered his head and said,"Please. I'm asking again,Thea!"

Mwhahaha! The Eiden Jackson was begging me for a dance! But I'm Thea Katherine and I'm going to play fair.

"And I said no again" I said as I tried to free my arm from his grab.

"Okay! Remember, you said you would do anything to pay me back for ruining my Friday evening and my car? You owe me, right?" He asked lowering his head even more that our lips were almost touching. My heart, stupid heart was beating fast, very fast like it was going to explode. Stupid teenage hormones. I couldn't say a single word.

He stared in my eyes for a few moments and then his eyes shifted to my lips. Was he going to kiss me? Oh no! Please God! Don't be this rude!

Thankfully God listened to my prayer. Because after a few more moments Eiden moved his face from my face to my ear brushing his lips with mine, then my cheek and then my right ear. Shivers ran down my spine.

"I want you to dance with me for ruining my Friday evening, understood? You can't go back!" He whispered in my ear.

Shit!

Bullshit, actually!

Without any more words he hold my right hand and pulled me to the field in front of us. I don't know when he connected my speaker with his phone. I noticed it when he took out his phone and tapped on it a few times and then put it back in his jacket pocket and then suddenly Shut Up And Dance With Me by Walk The Moon started to play.

As I recognised the music I started to chuckle as well as Eiden. His chuckle was a melody, kind of sexy.

Oh My! What happened to me?! I said Eiden sexy three times a day. I should see the doctor as soon as possible.

The song played on and we danced together. We danced like crazy. Dancing and singing with Eiden was kind of fun. Yes! We sang and I might say, Eiden sang like professional singers as well as dancers.

The song ended and we both broke in laughter..Before the next song started to play and I put off my coty. I put my coty in a poly page and kept in the car before returning. When I returned and Eiden hit play on his phone and the song started to play and it was Perfect by Ed Sheeran .

It was a sappy romantic song. So I stopped on my track. But Eiden hold my hand and pulled me towards him. He was still holding my right hand with his right one while he untied my hair with his left one. My wet hair fell all around my shoulder and back. Then he fixed my hair pushing the strands behind my ear which was covering my face.

"You look beautiful with your hair untied." He said while tilting my head upwards with my chin.

At this I tried my best to keep the blushing at the bay and put my hands on his chest while he placed his on my lower back. We started to dance with the rhythmic the music, swaying, spinning, detaching and then again holding hands.

The song came to an end when Eiden lowered his head to mine. His eyes were focused on my lips.