Part two

Who the hell built the wall in the middle of the corridor? I took a step back. No. It wasn't a wall. It is a mascular wall. I mean a mascular chest. I tilt my head upwards to recognise the man who owned that kind of night and hard chest. Oh no! It was the baddest ass of the school. Did I do something wrong to the Almighty that He was giving punishment to me?

The bad ass was towering over me and his eyes on me. Like he would eat me with those disturbance and fury in his bluish steel orbs. I silently gulped. I suddenly remembered my vow to myself that I made one month before when I joined this school.

" I vow to be less mess up with people and make less friends and enemies and followers and attract no male from now. I will try, no I will make sure to keep this vow. "

I had to keep it. Nobody wanted to mess up with the baddest ass of the school and The Boys. They were number one of my never-ever-talk-to list. I had to do it. I could do it. I just had to say sorry to him for collision and leave. I have to do it. I have to say just a little sorry to him. It will help me. He will forget me. It's just a small collision. I know it's his fault. But nobody lose by saying a little sorry. Right? You have to do it, Thea! You have to.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.
"What?" I yelled also. Oh no no no. No quarrel!
"What is your problem? Are you a fucking blind cow? Can't you see or God forgot to give you brain?"
"Excuse me! I'm not a blind woman nor a cow and dear god obviously blessed me with a useful brain. But alas! He mistook by not blessing you! Tsk tsk ! What a sorrow! Now leave my path and go to hell!" I yelled again.

What are you doing, Thea! Don't do it. Just say a sorry and leave. You shouldn't yell at him.

"Oh really! You little running bitch!". What! He called me a little running bitch! I can't tolerate it anymore! I have to run or place a punch on his nasty nose! Urgh!

"You asshole! For your kind information this school is for human beings. Not for the motherless fucking dickhead. It's the kindness of our principal that he allowed the homeless bastards in this school. But it doesn't mean that the whole school and every single person will owe you and your male-bees. We would be grateful if you and your skyscrapers don't parade in the hall way and block others' movement. I'm so sorry if your girlfriend or fuck buddy refused to serve you for now on or someone has pissed on your face in the morning but do us all a favour and gather your shits together and don't block other's movement. Finding a hobby or going to a group therapy could really help you with your rational and ego problems." I said sarcastically and moved my eyes away from him.

My rage was controllable. I felt gazes on me like i was an alien. Seriously! People was afraid of this cowards this much! I turned on my heels and walked away from the place like a winner with pride. Yes, I was proud. After all I spat on the faces of the The Boys. THE BOYS!

When I was two corridors away from that place I realised that I was about 45minutes late for the class and the class would finish in the next 15 minutes. So I decided to go to the canteen and have some food as I didn't eat anything.

I went to the canteen and bought a burger and some juices. I ate the food and again headed towards the locker. This time I was aware of the situation and people around me. I was praying internally to the Almighty that I didn't wanted to see any of the cowards or furious Boys. I was regretting for my step when I spat on his face. Why I get too much tempered sometimes? For my rage my mother had to suffer a few times. I shouldn't do any of the things I did before. I saw people staring at me like I was Taylor Swift or some dangerous animal that would haunt them anytime. What the!