Sponge 2: The point in a period

I woke up feeling something underneath. I looked and a bit of disgust was evident in my face. I have my first period. Im a late comer and i read this in a book.
     I bolted from bed and didn't bother to change. My mom and dad are directors of the shows in nickolodean. They used other names to cover them up from paparazzi. They were comfortable living me home ever since yesterday.
      I did the first thing i can think off: buy some tampons. Thats what i read in the book. Tampons - a plug of soft material inserted into the vagina to absorb menstrual blood.
       I drove off  in walmart.
       Of course there were fusses about my predicament but i don't care. That's all they know about doing in there lives. I just gave them death glares. I don't need your judgements people!
        I went to the girl nessecity section and a wall filled with foreign products to me. I didn't understand a single bit of it. My eyes tralied off to my guess was a guy working in here. He was arranging some beauty products in one side.
       I stode to his side and he just look me up head to toe. Boy.... you dont want to harras a black belter .
     " Sir?  A pleasant morning to you but i might need your assistance with my situation" i tried my very best to sound sweet. I really need his help. Knowing his a crew member in this store. I dont have anything to lose right now.
      The guy just got back to what his doing.  I forcely collar him and said  calmly " you gonna help me or ill tell your manager i didnt like the service around here. Try me." I released him and he stared at me blankly. I explain everyting to him and he just gave me a bored look. "So i dont understand anything in this wall and i need your help. " he just shrugs and walked away.
That fume the nerve in my neck.
           I walked to the store clerk. "HEY! excuse me miss who runs this place?"I dont care for the red spot anymore. The clerk just stared at me. What? They never seen a girl with period running aroung ranting about something?
            The guy walked beside me suddenly with a innocent grin on his face. Boy I love to break that face."Its okay Lyle, its just another fan of mine." Since when do I give air to people?
"Oh, try to tame that wild animal of yours Gaia" Hmmmm.... more like a girls name. Pfft.
"Why are you laughing?" Gaia asked with  peircing eyes trying to eat your soul. I feel so harassed. Not to mention he's got deep blue-green eyes with a muscle moving by his cheek.
"Just cant imagine a guy like you has a girls name, hahahahahaha" i was estatic
"That came from a girl who run around with a red spot on her back"
Well that rendered me speechless. Luckily I composed myself from dreamland , ohhhhh i wish i just could rearrange that face in horrid way. *Evil smile*
"Then help me out earth god😉"
***************

Spongeeee!!!!!
PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!
LOVE YOU ALL.
Help me out with my GIFS?