Chapter 5.

I just have this feeling that everything is moving so fast.. everything is happening so fast and too think about it . It is. I got home to the parking lot and noticed a unfamiliar car in front of my apartment window. I got out the car and walked up to my door and heard moans coming from my living room. I slowly stuck my key in the door and turned the knob not wanting them to hear me. I busted through the door and there was Dallas fucking some bitch on my couch... MY COUCH YALL. They where so into it that they didn't even notice me barge in which only pissed me off more. I started seeing black and I heard an alarm go off in my head. Next thing I know the bitch is unconscious and bleeding but I'm guessing that didn't stop me cause I was still stomping the hoe when Dallas pulled me away from her. Dallas knew I could fight but he ain't never seen me fight like that before. I finally calmed down enough to bust his ass up too.

"IN MY FUCKING HOUSE DALLAS? REALLY? YOU GONE FUCK THAT NASTY ASS BITCH IN MY HOUSE? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed tears rolling down my face.. but calming down caused I realized that I had just fucked somebody else nigga in they house . So I couldn't be mad at that bitch .. prolly should have thought about before I fucked her ass up huuh?.. but seeing another bitch with Dallas put hatred in my heart so fast.. I didn't even want an explanation.

The bitch started coughing snapping me out my argument with Dallas. Her nose and mouth were bleeding and  she was crawling holding her rib cadge.

"Teetee you could have killed that girl." Dallas said.

"Oh so you taking up for the hoe now..huuuh?"

"Look it ain't nothing like that."

"Nothing like what? Cause I just saw was everything like that."

He walked away from me and to the girl that was now trying to pull herself up on the couch. When I got a good look at her I seen it was one of my old friends from High School and we where really close back then.

"Wtf April? why are you in my house fucking Dallas I thought we where better than that?"

"Girl, you should have took care of ya man and we wouldn't be in this situation.. now would we?" she asked with a smirk.

"BITCH" I said poppin her in her mouth, her head flew back.

"That's enough Loyalty." Dallas shouted. "Stop hitting that girl."

"What? Fuck you and her get the fuck out my house."

"Baby just calmed down."

"Calm down? You want me to call down Dallas? Ain't no calming down.. What if you came in and saw me fucking another nigga in our house on our couch Dallas? What would you do? Huuuh? What have you would have done?" He didn't answer.

"Exactly so don't tell me to calm down."

By then April was dressed and up walking out the door.

"You need to choose who you want right now Dallas."

"Bitch this ain't no competition , Loyalty ain't going no where.. And I'm not either you lost ya damn mind?" Dallas said pushing her out the door.

"Yeaaa, You'll be back." April screamed behind the closing door.

"Baby look I'm sorry.. I just thought we had broke up. I ain't talked to you in almost 3 weeks I tried calling and shit to try to talk to you but I got no answer .. and I know I was wrong when I kicked you out the house but I was just mad and I'm used to you coming right back that's why I thought we where over plus I seen what you posted on Facebook."

" Was she in my bed Dallas?" I asked calmly .

"Baby no."

"How long was she here?"

"3 days."

"YOU HAD THAT BITCH IN MY HOUSE FOR.....3.......DAYS?"

"Yeaaa, I'm sorry... I really am."

Could I really be mad? Should I really be mad? I mean I just did the same exact thing. Only difference I didn't get caught but ...what if I did get caught I wouldn't want them to be mad at me I would want them to understand which ain't no understanding in this situation but still. I let it go. I let out a deep breath.

"Its Okay Dallas." I lied.

"Is it really?" he asked.

" Yeaa , baby everybody makes mistakes.. but I want a new couch ASAP."

"You know I got you baby, what ever you want."

We cleaned up the blood and the rest of the shit I fucked up when I blacked out, took showers and cooked. For the rest of the night he mostly kept  apologizing to me. We ended up falling asleep in the bed a little bit after.

You know people always say , "What goes around comes around." I knew it was coming back around... I had know idea it was gone happen that quick , I guess karma really is a BITCH!