T-Shirt

Thanks so much for the great cover stephxklay!!! XOXOXO

Steph looked up at Klay as they all changed in the locker room. Klay made eye contact with Steph, a sly grin on his pale face. Steph blushed and looked away, gathering his stuff. Klay jogged up to catch up with Steph, bumping his elbows into Steph's slim frame. "Hey" shyly said Steph, his usual confidence disappearing as soon as he saw Klay. "Hey" replied Klay, his heart racing. "Your form was looking good today" remarked Klay, "Thanks" replied Steph a blush forming from Klay's compliment. Steph didn't know why this compliment he got everyday, made him feel so good when Klay said it.

 "You coming over today?" asked Klay's soft voice. "Um yeah, i guess" offhandedly responded Steph. "Everything good" asked Klay his brows furrowed. "Yeah, i just remembered i had to get my stuff" responded Steph his chirpiness returning. "You can use my clothes" nonchalantly responded Klay. "yeah that be great" Steph said.

The two got home, both sinking into the couch and relaxing. "Im gonna go change, you mind what shirt i wear?" asked Steph getting up from the couch. "Nope, they are all casual" resounded Klay turning his attention back to the TV. Steph made his way upstairs, entering the dimly lit room. He looked at all of Klay's pictures of him and his family, his sport figurines. Steph smiled at the bobblehead of Klay and Rocco, he's so childish thought Steph. Steph made his way to the dresser, grabbing the top pair of shirts and shorts. Steph's whole body was engulfed in cotton, Klays shirt reaching past his knees. Guess i don't need the shorts, thought Steph as he made his way back downstairs. 

Klay's whole mind froze when he saw Steph make his way down in his shirt. Steph looked even cuter in the shirt as he fumbled around with it trying to adjust it. The shirt exposed half of Steph's tan shoulder, his collarbones sticking out. Klay thought he died and gone to heaven, how could someone look so good in a oversized shirt? thought Klay his breath taken away. "That looks like a good fit" jokingly said Klay, Steph shrugged laughing at Klay's surprise attempt at humor. "Come here" Klay said opening his arms for Steph to come. Steph without even thinking straddled Klay, burying his head in Klay's shoulder. Klay's breath again was taken away from him, as he wrapped his arms around Steph's small waist. Steph innocently traced his lips across Klay's pale neck, leaving a slight wet trail. Klay moaned out, completely absorbed in Steph's actions. Steph broke his trailing kisses, looking face to face with Klay. He saw Klay's eyes squeezed shut, his hands drifting against Steph's eyes. Klay opened his eyes, sinking into Steph's green blue ones. Steph crookedly smiled before capturing Klay's lips with his, this time both letting out moans of pleasure.