When You Meet!

If you see stuff bolded like this, then that means it is what I'm saying.

~Leonardo~

             You were walking down the road late at night. When you mean late at night, you mean 12:00 in the morning. Your parents always trusted you to do the right thing. And, well, you did. So, they don't have a curfew for you, you don't have a bed-time, you can go anywhere in Manhattan by yourself, you can go to parties even if it has drinks (they make you promise not to drink, though). Should you even keep going? You're free to do practically anything anytime you want! You thought it was great!

            Still walking in the cold night, you hear something from the alley-way. As soon as you heard it, you froze. You got easily scared when something all of a sudden just falls or jump-scares you. You looked beside you. Phew! It was only a cat. No paranormal activity here!

            You kept walking taking in deep breaths as you did. Then, someone grabbed your waist, and pushed you to wall, pinning you. You gritted your teeth and let the Purple Dragon speak first.

           "Lookey what we have here," their leader said.

           "Ugh, what do you want, Fong?" you asked the tattooed snake.

          "You know exactly what I want," he replied smirking. You scowled at him. Swiftly, you slipped down, out of his grip and rolled to the side, holding your fists up. You weren't giving him your money without a fight! His buddies just laughed like they were amused. Fong, still smirking, took out a pocket knife and revealed its true length. 

          You had two options- run or fight 3 guys that have been doing this mugging for at least a year. You wanted to run so bad, but someone had to teach these guys a lesson. Even if it was a high school girl that has never learned karate (if you have, deal with it. I have, too). Fong made the first move. He swung the blade at your stomach, but you dodged it right in time for it to impale the space you were just at. Sid threw a punch at your stomach. You caught it with your hand, but his strength made your hand smash into a wall.

         "Ow," you muttered under your breath. Tsoi came at you and pushed you to the ground. Fong picked you up and pinned you against a wall. You were breathing heavily. His knife came toward you and stopped right at your neck.

         "Hey!" you heard a voice say. You had no idea where it came from. It sounded like the voice was all over.

         "Huh?" you say under your breath.

         "Let the lady go!" he said. You looked around as much as you could since the knife was at your neck. Fong looked distracted, probably trying to find where the voice came from.

          You heard grunts as the other Purple Dragons disappeared. Only Fong was left, still standing with the knife at your neck.

         "Where are you?" Fong asked. The person who took the other guys down came out from the shadows in front of you, so you could see him clearly now. He was a fricken' turtle! He had a blue mask with a fearless face (hmmm, where'd I get that from? lol). In his hands out in front of him, were swords. You knew it was a Japanese type just from the design on the grip, but you forgot what they were called. Katanas, maybe?

         "Let the girl go," he said. You just now realized that you were staring at him with your mouth wide open and your eyes wide.

          "Take one more step and she dies!" Fong said, tightening the grip around his knife. The turtle just stood there. Fong was distracted now, probably scared out of his wits by the turtle, so you decided to get him 'off balance'. One of your hands were free. You grabbed Fong's hand that was on the handle of the sword, and put it against his neck. With one foot, you pushed him to the ground. You still held his knife. He got up, but you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and punched him in the gut as hard as you could. (those were the good times) You looked at the turtle who technically just saved you.