When You Think of Him

(This is for the picture: Don't hide it, Leo. We all know you like the excuse for getting to hold your pinky out when no one else knows what it really means. It means flipping someone off in China.)

Leonardo

You thought of the blue masked turtle. It'd had been not even a day since you've seen him. He was so handsome and he reminded you of Captain Ryan from your favorite show Space Heroes. You remembered his eyes as blue as the ocean. And his smile. Ooh his smile. You almost felt like melting! You had no idea how he could be so... dang handsome! Seriously! He was a turtle and you thought you might have the tiniest bit of the tiniest crumb that you had a crush on him.

Raphael

The turtle had somehow found your home, because when you woke up, you were in your bed. You had a note beside you that told you:

Text this number when you wake up

This is the turtle that saved you (Raphael or Raph)

764-2233

You haven't talked to the turtle yet, but you thought he was hot. Well, as hot as a turtle can be. His smirk that he wore was soooooooooo hot! You couldn't stop thinking about him! He was stuck in your mind like someone just glued him there. He wouldn't come out! It annoyed you. It hasn't even been 1 day since you saw him!

Donatello

Donnie, you thought, was so adorable! His gap-tooth smile and his big brown eyes. You couldn't stop thinking about him. And it has only been 6 hours 7 seconds since you last saw him. Why have you been counting? Well, it's supposed to clear your mind, but you just couldn't stop thinking about him! You didn't dare tell your mother, because she would kill you if you didn't stay away from mutants like she said. But, the thing that you would definitely hide from her, is that you might just have a slight crush of the smallest molecule.

Michelangelo

You couldn't stop thinking about that dude! He was so... cute! You had no idea how since he was a turtle, but he just was! You couldn't even wrap your bandage around your ankle right because he was on your mind! You looked at your phone and wanted to text him so badly, but you didn't want to seem desperate! You defiantly had a crush on him and you weren't afraid to say it.