Chapter 6 - Facial Recognition

William Afton
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, 1987

"Welcome to the NEW Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" the sign says as i walk in. I enter a room full of happy families and smiling children. I'm so excited. After Freddy Fazbear's closed more than a decade ago i wanted to open it back up. It's not the same place though. Its the new and improved Freddy Fazbears Pizza.

I look up at the stage and see the 2.0 animatronics. The suit is metal instead of fur. Freddy has a red stripe on his tophat, a microphone, blue eyes, a big belly, and brown, metal fur. The animatronics are now more kid friendly because in the previous location the kids were kind of scared of the old animatronics.

Bonnie is now skinnier. He has blue metal skin. He has long blue, and white ears. He has a white belly, a shiny guitar, and purple eyes. He also has these buck teeth.

Chica is a yellow chicken. In the old location people mistaked her for a guy. We tried our best to make her look more female this time. She has a bib that says LET'S PARTY. She is skinny and holds a shiny cupcake. The cupcake has big, blue eyes. She has orange feet and a disconnectable beak.

The room has tables, artwork on the wall, and a caresele. I walk down the hallways. I enter this section of the room called Kids Cove. It's basically the remake of Pirates Cove. In kids cove is the new Foxy. He is now a She. We tried to remake Funtime Foxy from Circus Baby's because people seemed to like her better.

She has white, metal fur with a pink belly, a pink snout, white and pink ears, a red bowtie, and a parrot on her shoulder. We tried to keep the pirate theme. She has pink painted nails and sharp teeth.

I say hi to all the kids as i walk through. I walk out of the room and through the hallway. I enter the parts and service room. Inside of the parts and service room is the old animatronics. We kept them so we can use them for spare parts.

They are all withered of age, and disassembling. Freddy's one eye is still broken, he has some tears on him. He has tears all over. His limbs are basicly endoskeletons. He is teared around the eyes and mouth.

Bonnies whole face is disconnected. His right hand is endoskeleton, his legs are torn up, and his left foot is endoskeleton. Chicas jaw is stretched from her face, her eyebrows are torn off, and her hands are missing. I decide to leave them alone so i exit the room.

I walk back over to the main show room. I see that the animatronics are entertaining the children. I see that the toddlers are enjoying Foxy. I look on stage to see that Chica is staring at me. She must recognize me.

It must be the facial recognition. They are equipped with a criminal database to see if harm is in the building. The company was worried because they don't want anything that happened in the old location to happen again. I know i'm the killer and the animatronics know that. I bet she also knows i'm going to do it again.

Chica stopped staring and looks back at the audience. I walk out of the room so when they do their hourly search again they don't recognize me. That was a close call.

I walk through the hallways. I arrive at the main office. I make sure the cameras work. I see the cameras of the main stage, the private party rooms, and the hallways. I reposition a picture on the wall and exit the office.

I walk back into the main stage room. I check out other parts of the room. I walk over to the balloon area. It's where people can by balloons. There is an animatronic named Balloon Boy who gives people the balloons. He holds a balloon and a sign that says BALLOONS.