Chapter 2

"So you like Nico, huh? It was pretty obvious though, so it's not a surprise...". Surprised, (Name) turned around, she saw the "Repair Boy" or "The Boy on Fire", Leo Valdez.

She kept silent as she faced the notebook on her lap, closing it while ignoring the Latino behind her. "What are you doing here?" She said coldly and curtly. "Hey, is walking around the camp after working on a project THAT bad?" Leo retorted with a humorous tone evident in his voice, as he sat down on the empty space beside her.

(Name) just sighed and shook her head, suddenly interested in the notebook on her lap. After a long awkward silence, The son of Hephaestus spoke up and said "He likes you back, 'ya know.". The daughter of (God/Goddess) just sighed and replied with a sarcastic tone in her voice "Oh yeah, and then we should date and have a happily ever after! Oh wait, life doesn't work that way.".

The (hair color)-headed girl just sighed again, before being surprised by a laughter coming from the male beside her. "You know, you should speak more often, (Name)! You're really funny when you speak up!" Leo said, a chuckle following after.

"Now I can see why Nico asked for a favor..." (Name) shot up and looked at Leo, a shocked expression on her face. "Did I say that out loud?,.." (Name) nodded before she asked "What favor do you mean by that?.."

"Sorry, but I can't tell you that..." He trailed on, as he stood up and started walking away.

"Welp, I'll see you around-!" He stated before being cut off by (Name).

"H-hey!! Wait-!" (Name) exclaimed, standing up along with grabbing Leo's hand and pulling. Out of shock, the son of Hephaestus lost his balance and fell, bringing the daughter of (God/Goddess) down with him.

As they fell on the ground, they somehow have fallen into a suggestive position.... Leo was on top of (Name), both of his arms on both sides of her head. It took a few moments for them to realize the situation at hand.

Both of them now were blushing hard, not noticing another demi-god approaching them. "Hey Leo, have you seen-...." But as the demi-god finally saw the two with wide eyes, trying to assess the situation.

The two now turned their heads to the person, the demi-god being.....

I'm sorry, Mizu-chan, please don't disturb my test answering!! I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON,OK?!?! ; - ;

Oh, and this will probably be in 4-6 chapters???? I don't know, I'm trying to make this longer.... For now, I hope you enjoy this update!! I'll update again soon, Okay? Okay. :D