Part 1 (Edited)

That's Rose in 7th grade👆

Olivia 👇
(You will find out who she is later.)

    Hi my name is Rose

    Hi my name is Rose. I have been bullied almost my whole life because of my looks well more specifically because I was ugly.

I know it's sad but I didn't do stupid decisions, for example, cut myself, and let myself down.

I just wanted to be pretty and wealthy. I mean wouldn't anyone want that?

But I was most hurt by these two twin boys Grayson Dolan and Ethan Dolan. I hate them so much! I only had 1 friend but she turned into my best friend I love her so much. She was only one of a kind she was so nice, kind and pretty, her name is Olivia.

My wish was really commanding but I really wanted it.

My wish was. "I just wanna be pretty just for a day at least" I said.

"Aye, don't worry you will be beautiful soon!" Olivia said.

"Hopefully" I said...
Grayson's pov
I wasn't always mean I was actually bullied and I wanted others to feel my pain.

So I always did that. I was such an asshole I mean I regret everything I have done. Especially everything I have done to Rose.

Ethan's pov
Just like Grayson I wasn't born being so mean and rude. But rumors and drama changed me.

And I also wanted other people to feel my pain.

Olivia's pov
I wasn't bullied but I stood up for Rose she needed help and I helped her.

        Rose's pov (2012) 7th grade
"Haha loser" people say.
"Ugly bitch you will never me pretty " people say.

As the years went by my wish came true...