Part 12

(Sorry guys only 13 and older can read this, there is smut which also means sex in here and there will be mature language 🙃!)
                               Rose's pov
I was scared at this point.
Not scared of getting physically hurt.
I was scared of getting my heart broken.
It was the end of school. So I decided
to go to the store. I went to H&M.
I saw Grayson and Ethan. I decided to walk
pass them like I didn't even know they were here. So I did but then...

                              Ethan's pov
I saw her. I saw the love of my life. Rose.
She walked pass me and Gray so I grabbed her wrist. "What do you want?" She said.
"I want a second chance" I said begging.
"Why you hurt me so much?" She said.
"That's what I want to change" I said.
"Ethan" she paused. "I will give you a second chance and for your brother!" She said.
"Really?" I said. "Yes" she said.
"I promise I won't let you down!" I said.
"Oh you better not because if you
do I won't ever give you another chance" she said.  "Okay" I said. I carried her and spun her around. "Ethan" she giggled. "Put me down" she said. "No...give me a kiss and I will let you down" I said.
"Fine" she said. I can't believe that worked! This is my chance she is going to be mine because I love her. 1.2.3 we kissed!!!!
I really love her and I want to show her how much I love her. Tonight.
   Sorry for the so many POV'S.
                              Rose's pov
I just kissed my bully. The boy I think I'm in love with. We then broke the kiss but it was amazing. This was what I have been missing. This is what sparks felt like. I really like this boy. Maybe even love. And I want to show him.
Tonight. "Hey Ethan can I ask you something?" I said. "Yea" he said. "Do you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend?" I said.

                         Ethan's pov
Omg she asked me...ME!!

"YESSS" I replied. "Yay" she said. Then we started to kiss

A/N keep scrolling this chapter isn't done yet

(If you guys don't like smut then please stop reading, but know if you do read it it's not my choice, and also if you aren't just know that they became a couple... PEACE for the ones who left it from here!)
               Now time for the smut...
We started to kiss and it turn into a make out. "Ethan I want to show you how much I fucking want you and love you" Rose said. "Okay" is all I said. We were in the house already so we went up to my room. My parents weren't home. Grayson was at Nate's house. It was perfect.

                           Rose's pov
I am about to have sex with Ethan!
Wow...

Ethan carried me bridal style up to his room. He then threw me gently to his bed. "I am craving you so much baby girl" he said. "Me too" I said. He kissed me this time but roughly.
Then he started to go down my jawline to my neck and started sucking. "Fuck Ethan" I moaned. He started to go down my ass. And he slid down my jeans. And then my underwear.
"Beautiful" he said while staring at my pussy. (Sorry but I'm gonna use those words.) Ethan then started to lick up and down my pussy. "Fuck Ethan...Ahhhh keep going like that" I said. "You like that baby girl?" He said. "So fucking much keep going...Ahhh" I said.
He then did something I wouldn't expect right away. He put 1 finger in my throbbing clit. "Fuckkkkkk mmmmmm" I said. Ethan took out his finger and started sucking. "Shit baby girl you are so tasty" he said. "ETHAN I WANT YOU INSIDE OF ME RIGHT NOW" I said. "Ohhh someone is a little bit too horny?" He said. "fuck yea I am, now get inside of me right now!!" I said. "Don't have to ask me twice" he said.  He then took out a condom for his closet and slid down his pants and his boxers. And let me tell you that dick will be the death of me!!! He then slid on his condom on his dick.
"Get on your knees" he said. "Okay daddy" I said. "Yea and keep calling me daddy or else he is going to punish his princess" he said. He then lined up his dick onto my pussy. He then thrusted in me. "AHHHH FUCK FUCK DADDY KEEP GOING AHHHH" I said. "Ahhh" Ethan grunted. He then kept thrusting and slapping my ass. "Faster daddy faster or else I will take control" I said. "Hell no" He said. "Fine then" I said. And then I got on top of him and started to line up his dick in my pussy.  I slid down him. "Fuck ROSE FUCK" he said. I started to ride on him. I started to take off my shirt and my bra. And then I let him suck my boobs. "Yea yea yea like that baby suck on my boobs" I said.  Then I got off of him and grabbed his dick. "Rose fuck" he said. I started to lick his tip. Then I went down. "Fuck Faster faster Rose!!" He said. He then grabbed my hair and let me eat his whole dick. We both cum and stopped.
(After the sex)
"Fuck Rose that was amazing" he said.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too" he said.
I can't believe I just had sex with the guy that was my bully the guy that I LOVE ❤️.

A/N (Authors Note)
So this was kind of uncomfortable to write and I know this sucks 😂 but I guess it is going to go for what is going to happen later.
PEACE ✌🏼🤘🏼✌🏼🤘🏼 love y'all ❤️❤️