Part 14

A/N
This chapter has sucidal stuff in here so yea. You have been *Warned*

Also hear the song it goes with the story.

Rose's pov
I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Ethan wtf why why omg" I said.
I saw him kissing Meredith. Oh I mean Merehoe Mdickelson.
"It's not what it looks like I swear to god I would never do that to you" Ethan said. "You know what, I thought you really loved me" I said. "Fuck you, bye" I said.

                         Ethan's pov
I was at Starbucks getting something for Rose and me. When she called me I was sounding like I didn't care, because I have a surprise for her. And lately I have been acting "weird" because I still want it to seem that I don't care because I have this huge surprise I hope she would like. "Hi, can I get a Carmel frappe and a Strawberry frappe please" I said to the cashier. "Okay, and will that be all?" She said. "Yes" I said. "Okay that will be 8.30" she said. I waited for 10 minutes and I got my frappes but when I was heading out someone grabbed my hand. "Hey long time no see... is that my strawberry frappe?" Meredith said and then took it and started to drink it. "Wtf" I said. She then kissed me. I didn't kiss back but she kept kissing me. I tried to push her off but every time I did she will grab my (private part) and stroke it and yank it. And it hurt so I gave up.

"Ethan wtf why why omg" I heard.
I turned around to see Rose!

"It's not what it looks like I swear to god I would never do that to you" I said.
"You know what, I thought you really loved me" she said.
"Fuck you, bye" she said and that broke my heart.

                        Rose's pov
I couldn't believe he did that. I went home and went to the bathroom and then saw a razor filled with blood. Oh I remember I left it there when I cut for the first time. "Hello old pal" I said to the razor. "Long time no see" I said. I then grabbed it and started to cut. But I labeled only 2.
1 cut from Ethan
2 cuts from thinking I was loved
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
I was finally done this whole time I was singing this song.
"SLIT MY WRIST. CUT MY THIGHS. FAKE A SMILE.  DRY MY EYES. HATE MYSELF.  HATE MY LIFE.  WELCOME TO MY WORLD FULL OF LIES!!!!"
Suddenly I just remember that and everything was a blur and soon I was on the ground.

"*GASP*" I said as I sit up.
"Are you okay" Someone says.
"Where am I?" I said.
"At the hospital" he said.
"Who are you?" I said.
"Grayson" he said.
"What happened?" I said.
"Well I was looking for you and I saw you in the bathroom screaming some lyrics idk and then I saw you on the ground with blood and I took you here" he said.
"Thank you Grayson" I said. I then looked at him. He looked back.
"Thank you again and why did you even come?" I said.
"Because I wanted to tell you something" he said.
"What?" I said.
"Well I just wanted to tell you if you wanted to go to Comic Con to see the cast of "The Flash" (I really recommend that show) because I know you like that show" he said.
"Really? Wow for some reason Ethan would of never do that for me" I said tearing up. The I started to cry and cry. Why did he had to cheat on me! UGHH it was MY mistake thinking that me EX bully will love me. "I'm sorry Grayson I didn't want you to see me like this" I said wiping my tears.
"Hey hey hey hey, don't you think that you've had enough? You aren't worth Ethan if he cheated on you!" He said. "Thank yo- wait how do you know he cheated on me!" I said.
"Because I saw the razor and it said, " Thinking I was loved" he said.
"Oh" I said.
"Why did you do that" he said.
"Because I don't feel wanted anymore" I said.
"And I feel like I'm always getting used and I am not loved and I'm ugl-" I said but cut off by Grayson.
"DO NOT SAY THAT YOU ARE WORTH SO MUCH" He yelled.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell" he said.
"It's okay and thank you" I said.
"Anytime" he said.

Grayson's pov
I fucking love Rose but she doesn't see it.
Should I kiss her?
Yes I should because I love her

NO she doesn't even feel the same way

But she probably does

No she's with Ethan.

No she isn't he cheated!

I can't because Ethan probably still loves her

UGGH I JUST WANT TO KISS YOU ROSE AHHH I said in my mind

Rose's pov
"UGGH I JUST WANT TO KISS YOU ROSE AHHH" Grayson said.
"What" I said.
"Huh?" He said.
"You just said that you want to kiss me" I said.
"I did?" He said.
"Yea" I said.
"I'm sorry" he said.
"Actuallyyyy" I said and kissed him.
I felt like this was better because I finally kissed someone who loves me and shows it. Fucking Ethan didn't even show it. Fuck him.
"I'm so sorr- WTF Grayson why?" Ethan said while entering the room.
"Ethan" I said sad.
"I hate you" I whispered.
"What did you say?" He said.
"I fucking hate you. First you don't even talk to me anymore. Second you don't show me the love you did that one night. Third of all you go out and kiss Merehoe Mdickelson. Ugh I hate you and I want you out of my life. You just make me feel like I AM WORTHLESS AND HORRIBLE!!! JUST LEAVE!" I said.
He stood there shocked.
"Get out Ethan" Grayson said.
"But I love you" Ethan said.
"And I don't" I said.

A/N
Wow okay Rose. That was hurtful but I hope you guys liked it. Please
Vote
Like
And comment!
Also please comment whether Rose should be with Grayson, Team Grose, or with Ethan, Team Rothan! Sorry for the horrible ship names lol.
AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR 300 READS I EEFUCKING LOVE Y'ALL 😂❤️
PEACE BYE ✌🏼✌🏼
LOVE Y'ALL ❤️❤️