I scream you scream we all scream for ice craem

As I was walking down the road I heard crying like a baby crying. I looked around and saw that it was coming from an alley way why would a baby be in an alley way. I pull the gun out of my waist band and quietly made my way to the end of the alley. I got to the end and what I saw was absolutely horrible there were 2 guys one was on the phone with the person put on speaker and the other guy had a gun pointed at the baby. Okay listen Jay if you don't give me the money I'm going to blow your kids brains our in the alley I'm the guy said. No Mike don't I'll get the money to you by tomorrow just don't hurt my baby boy. I need the money now the guy with the gun said. I can't give it to you the money now but  tomorrow I can. Nope not going to work Jace kill the kid the guy with the phone said. Father than lightning I shot the guy right between the eyes yes I said pumping my fist. Now what do we have here I said pointing my gun at the other guy. Make one wrong move and your dead buddy got it I said. The guy Mike shook his head. Now why would you try to shoot a baby. B-because his dad owes me money. Okay so you seaside to take a baby. Why didn't you just kidnap him or something like that I said gritting my teeth. C-cause we didn't thing of that he stutter again. Yeah well Mike right I said saying the name I heard before. Y Y yes he said. Give me the phone please. Here he said had in it over I grabbed it from him thanks I said I then shot him in between the eyeball. Hello you still there Jay I said into the phone my baby boy is dead you killed my baby he cried out. No I saved your baby he is right here where can I meet to drop your little bundle of joy I say making a face at the baby. The baby giggled and Jay quit crying. Oh thank you so much um I can meet you in town tomorrow at the cafe um 6:30 am OK with you I just want to see my baby boy he said. Yep 6:30 is perfect um see you tomorrow then bye jay. Bye ... um what's your name. Oh its Lucy I said giving a fake name. Well bye Lucy take care of my little Eric. After that I picked up the baby and headed to the ice cream shop. Hmm what should I choose oh this one I said pointing to the cookie dough flavored one. I got me a scoop of ice cream payed the lady at the counter and head to get Eric some milk. I walked in to the cafe can I get a cup of milk please I said liking the ice cream cone. Here mam the lady said handing me a supply cup full of milk. Thank you so much I said handing her the money and walking out. It's really dark out now so I pull my jacket off and rap it around Eric here you go little buddy nice and warm. Hey dad I'm home I brought a surprise I said...

I don't care if it is not edited I will do that when I'm done writing the story so yeah.

Stay beautiful my beautiful moose's
And have a fabulous day.