How it went from bad to good to worse (Part 1)

July 11, 2009

Dear Bunny,

Sorry I totally went A-wall on you for the past couple of days. Just busy with school since I transferred. Will tell you about that later but here's going back to grade school drama:

Remember how I told you James was my boy best friend starting 4th grade? Well he totally murdered my trust in 5th grade! I told him that my only brother has a special nickname for me. Kuya Andrew would call me 'Sunshine' ever since I could remember. And so ever since I told James about it, he too, would call me 'Sunshine'! He even told all the other boys about it and the worst thing was that I shouted bad words at one of them for literally calling me that 100% of the time during a Science class. I know it was mean of me to do so, but my brother is special to me since he's 11 years older than me and I only get to see him once a year now. He has work, and a family of his own already, while I'm still stuck with immature jerks in high school.

Anyway, when that passed, I got too shy and well, still a little bit angry at James so I stopped talking to him altogether. Last year, I went to school at a private Catholic institution which was so great since it meant an escape from James and all the other boys at grade school.

St. Jude High was officially the sanctuary for me! My friends there were so great. And most of the time, we spent on eating and dancing. I also became great friends with a guy named Jane. Yes. I know. He's a straight dude with a name Jane. Totally not weird. Ha!

Jane and I would spend our breaks at the library with Mrs. Bono who we adored. We would sometimes read books and help out around the library but most of the time, we would just plain talk and laugh about random things.

At St. Jude I also met Spencer Ryan who was the dreamiest guy I've ever met. Okay, so maybe not the dreamiest. But he was still pretty hot. He played the guitar and was part of the top ten in class which means he's also super smart. He always went to class in a short, clean cut and shiny black shoes which honestly, kind of makes me all weak in the knees. He had such fair skin and he was taller than me! Okay. I could only begin to describe the hotness of which is Spencer Ryan. And the biggest news about him is that he was also into me. He was one of my suitors and uhm . . . keep this a secret Bunny okay? He's also the first guy I said 'I love you' too. I think maybe he was the hardest part of leaving St. Jude.

But other than Spencer, I loved it at St. Jude. But my parents didn't like it as much. They said I wasted way too much of my time with friends and dancing. They said it didn't help with my academics. I don't see in what way though. I still got third honors. Ugh. I just hate my parents right now for transferring me to another school. And they're transferring me to not just any other school. It's James' school!

Of course it would be nice to see more of Caitlyn, Rizzi, and Vangie again since they go to that school too, but I most certainly did not want another awkward start with James. I thought I got my closure from him back during our grade school graduation when I gave him a parting gift without saying a word but heck! Here I am again, facing the worst person I could be with right now.

More tomorrow Bunny! Good night.

Love,

Alexa

July 15, 2009

Dear Bunny,

Today was not half bad. I talked to Marcus Santiago, who turns out to be a distant cousin of mine and he said that I don't need to worry about James (they're best friends), since the guy has totally moved on from our misunderstandings and our silent war in the past and he even has a girlfriend now!