Don't trust the cyberspace

I'm not going to sugarcoat what I did. I know it was wrong but it was so much fun! I guess losing your first kiss in kindergarten leaves you with high expectations for the real world when you get older.

When I was 11, it started. I don't know why or how but I just knew what to do. His name was Christian. We were talking on a random site and he said he was my age so I gave him my cell number. Mistake number one.

He called when I was at my friends house but I just ignored it. We texted back and forth for awhile but we ended up stopping and forgetting each other. Then a couple of months later I was bored again so I was messing around on an online game where you could free chat people all around the world. That's when I started it again. I got someone's number and we were 'dating'. I came to the conclusion that one wasn't enough so I got another number and that day began the rest of my life.

Every person I texted I was dating. I could easily handle three guys at once and the best part is that they weren't anywhere close to me. They were several states away. Before you think how dangerous this is (it still was), I had a fail safe. My name was Alice and I lived in California, Alabama, Florida, and Oregon. Nobody knew where I actually lived or what my name was. I never called anyone because I just didn't want to deal with the factor of being caught.

**Love is only an illusion that will be shattered sooner or later**

~All of the chapters will be short and there will only be a few chapter because, well, it's a short story~