Connor

The day came when I was ready to tell someone. As usual, I told one of my best friends, Lex.

She started getting numbers soon after I told her the ins and outs of the game I was hooked on. We were going through boys like there was no tomorrow. It was our secret game that no one knew about. We would get new numbers for each other when ever we had a chance and dump our guys after a week or two.

We referred to them as our boy toys and always had several at a time.

I was always getting new numbers but they were NEVER younger than I. I guess that's why I'm hooked on older men now.

Here I am, 16 and looking for a man between the ages of 16 and 58.

When I met Connor, I was 14.

I knew he was almost 17 but that didn't stop me. All he knew was that my name was Alice and I lived in Oregon.

I never planned on keeping him so long but when I did what I always do and delete the numbers, he wouldn't give up. I never really knew his name until freshman year when he texted me again.

Another tactic I used was to put the name in my phone using the first letter and a girls name (i.e. Brandon-Brandy). So we kept texting for several years and planned to meet up once I graduated from high school. I planned everything out down to the price of gas and the exact route my friends and I would drive. I dragged a couple of my friends along as a senior trip/ last hurrah! together. Mistake number two.