Explaining

Chapter 4:

Brandon's POV:

It's the day after the party. I was getting dressed and thinking about last night.

Okay, so Talya was pretty drunk last night but why would Callie get all freaked out by what she said?

I shook it off and went downstairs for breakfast. The entire time Callie was silent.

As soon as breakfast was over we all grabbed our back packs and rushed to school.

/After School Walking Home\

I was walking in the corridor when I noticed Callie, getting ready to walk home.

"Hey Callie! Wait up!" I say jogging over to her. We started the walk home without anyone else. Jesus had wrestling, Mariana was at the play, and Jude went over to Connor's house.

"So some party last night huh? Talya was like so drunk, I didn't think she'd say something so idiot as...you sleeping with a foster brother!" I chuckled a little at the end, but Callie's expression was blank, and we kept walking.

"So, was she lying? And who was that guy? I could tell he freaked you out a little."

"Doesn't matter. He's just some guy I used to know."

"Some guy? I think it's more than that, Callie."

"Why do you care even?"

"I don't know I just...did he do something? And was Talya lying or-"

"You wanna know? Ok 2 years ago Jude and I were in a really good foster home, definitely the best before we came here. And that guy was their son."

"Well, I'm assuming he freaked you out, but why? You're not nervous about being around me."

"You don't know that Brandon."

"What happened."

"Talya wasn't lying that's what."

"Wait, you slept with him? Callie...you were 15!"

"Yeah. I did. But you ever heard of-She stopped talking right there. yelling, tears started to fill her beautiful eyes. She walked past me and went the long way home.