Ch-11

Finally I reached  new school by 9:30 A.M.I was very nervous for the first time.But this school is much larger than the previous school.It contains a huge playground .My principal said me ,"Shalu ,will help you to go to your room and will carry the luggage of yours."Then he helped me towards my room & my roommate is Sayantani.She said to me "Hi,your my roommate & welcome to this school." I said to her " Hi,its pleasure to have a talk with you."After a while I changed my outfit & went with Sayantani to have a look of my new school.At that point of time I came across a boy named  Aniket .I came to know that he is the hottest guy of the school & he came from a very rich family.His father contributed a lot for this school.So all the students call Aniket as their captain of this school.

Aniket's POV
Who is this girl?I haven't seen her before in this school.
Andrea's POV
I am Andrea Williams. I have just come today in this school.
Aniket's POV
Hi.Do you know that there are some rules & regulations in this school.
Andrea's POV
I looked quite confused.I know that there are always rules & regulations in every school.So what is the new here?
Aniket's friends POV
You have to listen what he says.Because his decision is the final.
Andrea's POV
I will decide what I will do.What I thinks to be right I will do that.I will not act as robot as you guys are doing.I am not his servant.
Aniket's POV
If you don't listen I will throw you out of this school.
After saying this he left .I rushed towards my room while crying.Sayantani says to me that "He is a very bad guy." After a while I & Sayantani went downstairs to have dinner.While having the dinner Aniket & his friends started teasing me & throw my plate of food on the floor.I just broke down in front of all guys & started crying.Then Sayantani helps me to our room .After sometime I call to my mother but she didn't pick up my call.There is no one in this world who cares about me.Then I went to bed.