Ch-13

In the next morning ,I went to principal's room and asked for his permission that I can go to home.He said to me that,"You can go to home."Then I started for my home.It took 4 hours to reach to home.When I reached home I found my mother is sitting beside the photo of my father & crying constantly. I told her "Not to cry & please don't lose your hope.You have to be strong & determined.My mother just looked at me & rushed towards her room & locked herself within the room.I don't know that my mother either loves me or hates me .Then Ramu da call me & my mother for lunch.I went downstairs but my mother don't came to have her lunch.She is just irritating woman & decided that by tomorrow I will go to my school.I think that ,that my school much more peaceful than my home.I called up Sayantani but she didn't pick up my call.I think that she is having class now.I kept on thinking about Aniket that I shouldn't behave in that manner.I need to tell him " sorry" but I couldn't make out how I can tell him sorry as I am not in hostel now .But I need to tell him sorry.I am gradually falling in love with that guy.But I don't that what is the reason of falling in love with him.The whole day I came on thinking about my new school & also about my father.But I decided that if mother doesn't wants me stay at home with her then I will go to my hostel tomorrow. I have to talk to my mother about this.At night ,after having dinner I headed to my mother's room & asked her did she want to stay at home with her.She replied"No,you should return to your hostel.I don't need you.You pay more attention to your studies. I think studies is much more important than me."After hearing her reply I didn't gave her any answer & ran towards my room & called to Sayantani that I will return tomorrow so that she don't feel lonely at all.Then I fallen asleep because tomorrow I have to start early for my school.But I am very much determined that my mother is not at all happy with my coming to this house.