Chapter 2

Here I am on the buss...yay...the only good thing about this is my friend Bethany she's awesome. I love her and she's like a sister to me, to bad I might be moving due to my mom and stepdad getting a divorce.

"Hi Bethany." I greeted like usual. "Hi Samantha." She greeted back, to go back to reading her book on Wattpad and listening to music.

Bethany and I aren't close in the mornings because I'm not a morning person. Once we get to the Elementary school is when we have little conversations until buss switching then we're quite because it's weird and awkward when we switch busses. If we do talk it's in a whisper or in a miles voice that some people can hear. I love it, especially since Garry goes to this other actual high schooler in the seat diagonal from us. As long as he's off my back I'm happy because he is crazy and tries to fight kids. He needs to act his age not his IQ.

"You want to fight? Let's go!" Garry says trying to fight a little kid. "Garry act your age, don't try to be a five year old." Bethany says trying to make him stop. But yet he doesn't stop, my turn this time I guess. "Garry act your age, not your IQ." I say as he finally sits down, thank god it ended because that's just childish as fuck. "Hey you can't say that, he's IQ is actually really good." Bethany says "No it's not, you haven't seen his grades. Sure he might seem smart but his IQ is low." I said barely looking at her. "What are his grades then huh?" Bethany says unamused. I look at her also unamused. "He has an F." I said smirking. "Oh never mind never mind never mind." Bethany says kinda embarrassed.

Well we're here at the high school, we're getting off going into the school. What a wonderful day I'm having so far, let's hope it doesn't get any worse.

___________________________
Whelp 'Garry' said he was going to find my book. What the fuck he wants to fine my book and read it and know more about my life?

STALKER ALERT!

I hate him

He's weird

And crazy

Ugh kill me

Anyway there's more to come.

Bye