CHAPTER I

It was a fine day for the people of the kingdom of Czarani who are celebrating the fiest of Kyanul (Prosperity). Childrens are playing, some are selling to vendors, some are watching the flower dance and some are watching puppet shows. Everything seems traditional. The colorful flags brought life to the grounds of palace, laughters brought happiness to one another while some people are preoccupied buying things at the market alongside of the road and having conversations. A damsel is passing by the market as she is heading towards home, named Vienna.

She was on her way home, walking when something from her peripheral vision caught her attention, she then took a look on her right side and saw a man behind a food stall near the tree.

Vienna: A man.. wearing black robes.. *rubs her eyes*

after she rubbed her eyes, she then took a peek again and poof! the man that she saw was not there anymore.

She continued walking with her eyes looking downward. She heard different musics, laughs and talks.

Vienna: It seems like they really are having fun and excited *smiles*.

Old Man: *both arms are widely open* Welcome to the kingdom of Czarani! Welcome! Do you want to watch a puppet show? It is free *smiles genuinely*

Vienna: No thank you *Smiles genuinely and took a bow*
Old man: okay :) Thank you and may God bless you. *Smile and bow*

She continued walking until she reaches her home; opened the door; head straight to the kitchen and cooked a delicious pyapa (Carrot soup) for her dinner.
After eating and washing the used utensils and plates. She decided to go to her room to take a rest but as she walks along in front of the window and accidentally glanced outside, she felt nervous when she saw the man a while ago in the market looking at her.
She immediately closed all the portals and locked them. She ran going inside her room and locked the door as well.

Vienna: *whispering* Who is he? why is he following me? H-how could I know if h-he is not their anymore? *gasp*
after 5 minutes, she decided to check on him on the window by opening up a little space from it just enough to see if there is still a person outside.
Vienna: *closed the window slowly* He's gone.
And then she took a rest.

Vienna woke up earlier to prepare for the things she will be using as soon as the sun rises. After she finished the preparations for about 15 minutes she then walked outside and saw the excellent and beautiful rise of the sun.
A crowd caught her attention signifying that there is a message posted on the gayri (announcement board) in the middle of the grounds of Czarani. She walks towards the gayri and reads the message ".... There will be a dinner celebration outside the palace grounds at 7:00 pm and everyone is invited. Blessed morning and have a wonderful day to help. A message from Queen Avian"

Vienna: *Excited face* Woah! Everyone are invited? For sure my friends Tim and Cahlil will be there 😄 I miss them so much!

She was about to go forth when she noticed a jinpi (origami) stocked almost at the end of the cannopy.

Vienna: Oh! Jinpi! This is a cute little one. *smiles*
she took with her the origami and walks away heading to the outside of the kingdom for she decided to render some help, for there are plenty of less fortunate peo (people) in need.

It is already a tradition to the Kingdom of Czarani that the maygal peo (Good people) after the day of a fiest would be a " day of helping others "

She went outside of the kingdom to see the less fortunate people and lend them some help for atleast 3 persons.
As she walks along the dusty road with the other maygal peo, an old Mamu (Old Mother) and a child she saw sitting on a pavement, she stopped.