CHAPTER II

CHAPTER II: The Royal Siblings (Morning after announcement)

By the time they arrive inside the palace a sudden blow of horns they heard. They were all in state of shock when Titus ( Right hand of the Queen ) came out and asked for the royal siblings to go inside the palace.

Prince Fiasko: Diam, please lead the way for our siblings. I'll be staying here. Please be safe.
Titus: Your highness, it is not safe here. Desmiews' are here. Please, go with them.
Prince Fiasko refused Titus' statement and still stayed there.
Then there is this voice coming from behind them speaking softly " Prince Fiasko, my child. Please go inside "

Titus: Queen Avian...
Queen Avian: Let me face the Desmiews.
Prince Fiasko: Please forgive me mother, But I'd rather not hide. I want to face them as well with you :)
Queen Avian Smiled and nodded to him.

Afterawhile 3 Desmiew People faced the Queen of Czarani.

King Frigua: Queen Avian, you are still gorgeous like these morning flowers *Sarcastic smile*
Queen Avian: Why are you here?
Prince Troy: We just wanted to celebrate thanks giving day with the Czarani's MAYGAL peo and so we visited you first *Sarcastic smile*
King Frigua: Pay respect Troy.
Prince Troy: Oops. Forgive me.. Your highness.
Prince Fiasko: You have met your objective here. Please, leave.
Queen Avian: We are grateful to once again see you here at my kingdom *Smile* But it doesn't mean you are welcome. I don't permit a traitor to celebrate with my people. With due respect King Frigua, you may leave as soon as you want to.

Queen Avian went inside followed by The 1st Prince, Titus stayed outside for the security of the royal Highnesses and for the assurance that the Desmiews will leave peacefully.

At the Balcony they sit.
Prince Trist: Woah! Who are those visitors that we need to be safe?
Prince Diam: I heard from the Queen with Titus some time about the other kingdom, remember when Titus said "Desmiews" But whatever it is we should not medle with them.
Princess Avian: If they are the visitors then what could be the possible reasons of them coming here?
Prince Fiasko: Nothing.
The 1st Prince suddenly came out from behind Prince Diam since he was leaning next to the entrance of the balcony.
Prince Diam: woah! * Moved away slightly* you're here. * touched his heart * you scared me.
Prince: Hahaha.
3rd Princess: * smiles *
Prince Fiasko: They wanted to celebrate with the people outside but they visited the Queen first and greeted sarcastically with his Son and his Army. tsss.

The youngest Prince walks towards the side of Diam and whispers saying, " Can we go outside of the palace again? Pleaaase?? " Diam whispered back " no we can't go outside, it is still dangerous, maybe later after the practice *laughs a bit* " an excited face is expressed as a response to Prince Diam by Prince trist.

Princess Avian, already went to her room as well as the 1st Prince but Princes Diam and Trist stayed for a while, had some talks.

Meanwhile, The royal siblings were asked to prepare for their practices. The Crown prince focus on his archery skills also with Prince Diam. Princess Avian concentrates on her sword dance while Prince Trist is having a hard time figuring out what is his skills to develop.

After their practice, the 4th prince (Trist) asked the 2nd Prince(Diam) to refresh by the Pillo (a large old jacuzzi inside the palace, where the royal siblings used to bath).

Both Princes Diam and Trist, enter the Pillo wearing their favorite color of their robes (Mint green for Prince Diam and light pink for Prince trist).
The 2nd prince sat before the pillo while prince trist is untallying his robe.

Prince Diam: Please get us some tea. *Ordered a damsel server*
Prince Trist: urgh. It seems like we cannot go outside since there are a lot of Palace Guards out there. Anyway I have to tell you something *smiles*
Prince Diam: go ahead. what is it?
Prince trist: I have this strange hairpin that I picked up awhile ago outside the palace while Princess Avian is announcing to the people.