The Royal Family

King:
Benjamin Cornell forty years old and the king who rules the land. He has five children whom he loves dearly.

King Benjamin is a very kind but walls it tempered man who can be very demanding and likes things going his way. The king has a slight limp and doesn't like it when people point it out.

The king likes to read and run to stay in shape, he doesn't exactly like junk food and he's allergic to dairy products. And his biggest problem is is that sometimes he is too trusting.

 And his biggest problem is is that sometimes he is too trusting

Queen:
Abigail Cornell or Abby is the queen. She is friendly and optimistic. The queen can have great empathy and confidence too. She's protective,humble, outgoing, smart, trustworthy, a perfectionist, and stubborn.

    She won the selection some time ago with the king. Now many years later her children are in it.

   She likes chocolates, reading, art, cooking, walking, and gardening. She doesn't like gold diggers, rudeness, snobs and cheaters.

   She fears her children will marry someone who only wants them for their crown but she is strong at giving speeches and caring for her family.
But she's weak over blood and her family being hurt.

High Prince: Sirius Cornell is a twenty year old man (the oldest child) who is welcoming, smart and very friendly

High Prince:
Sirius Cornell is a twenty year old man (the oldest child) who is welcoming, smart and very friendly. Although he can be vey serious at times and be a goof ball, he still knows how to have a good time. He doesn't judge others on the way they have fun and he's always up for an adventure! When he's angered he can be curt, rude and dismissive so don't piss him off.

    He doesn't like confrontations but when confounded he will either ignore it or dismiss the person harshly-no second thought. He can be quite incentive and self-centered but knows how to be charming at flirtatious at times- (if he puts his mind to it.)

    He is a kind loving man and very loyal who's love is hard earned it easily lost. And he will go to the extremes to protect the ones he loves. He's a heterosexual and has lived the normal princely life.