Chpt I

Chapter I•••

Riley POV~

"Sorry kid, I don't make a habit of trusting random kids." Dean turns and starts to walk away. My heart drops. "Come on, Sam. Let's find Cas." He takes the cuffs off the man.

"Come on Dean. Give them a chance. They have hunter blood. That's not just something that goes away. Isn't mom and Jess proof of that?" Sam speaks in a hushed voice to his brother.

"Fine! One chance. That's all." Dean groans. "And I swear if you so much as leave a fingerprint on my baby you're dead."

"No fingerprints. Got it." I grin and they start walking away and I follow. "Connor! Toby! Come on!" I call for them and soon they're on either side of me.

"In the backseat." Dean calls as he gets in the drivers seat of a black '67 four door impala. Connor gets in first, then me and then Toby.

Toby POV~

At this point in time I had given up on talking. I was confused and, to be honest, kind of scared. I follow Connor and Riley's lead and get in the car. The car ride to where ever was awkward. Sam and Dean talked quietly in the front seat, Connor was looking out the window and Riley was listening to Sam and Dean's chatter. I shift uncomfortably and decide to look out the window as well. It was a long trip to our final destination but I recognised it as soon we came to a complete stop. No wonder it took us so long to get here. We drove all the way to Miami.

"Why are we in Miami?" I ask.

"We think this is where our friend is." Sam replies. I nod.

"I don't suppose you kids have any weapons, do you?" None of us respond. "I'll take that as a no." Dean groans and gets out, Sam following his lead.

"Toby, Connor. Someone! Go!" Riley nudges us before climbing over me and getting out. Connor and I look at each other confused.

"Should we?"

"I don't know."

"Well Riley seems to trust them but. Did you know all that stuff?" I ask Connor.

"Some but not most." Connor looks out the back window but the trunk is open so neither of us could see anything.

"You guys coming or what?" Sam asks poking his head in, causin me to jump.

"Geeze! Do you guys make a habit of that?" I snap. "Oh. Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you."

"I deal with Dean on a daily basis. It's fine. You comin'?" he gestures out of the car and I hesitate and nod, sliding out.

"Catch." Dean calls to me as I get out, barely catching a water bottle. Water bottle?

"Uhm?" I look at him confused.

"That's holy water. Works greatly demons." I swallow nervously an Dean smirks. "Not so much on angels though." Connor gets out and Dean throws him a big carton of salt.

"Uhf!" Connor grunts as he catches it giving Sam a questioning look.

"Salt works good too. Demons and ghosts can't cross it." Sam answers Connor's unasked question.

"Oh... Right." Connor nods and we hear a gun load and turn and see Riley holding a sawed off shot gun.

"Don't worry, it's only salt rounds." He smirks at us and Dean chuckles.

"Already acts like a hunter. Maybe we should keep this kid around, Sammy." Dean twirls a pyramid-esq blade. "Oh this?" Dean notices my staring. "This is for the big boys, it's angel blade. Kills everything but ghosts. Got it right off am angel myself."

"Dude, that's the one Cas gave you." Sam laughs.

"Shut up." He tosses Sam a different knife.

"That one we got off a betraying bitch." Dean glares at the memories.

"Language man. They're only kids remember." Sam looks at his brother who nods.

"Right, sorry. Not really." He murmurs the last part.

************

AN: sorry this chapter's kinda short but I wanted to get it up for anyone who actually reads it.

~Geronimo_BowtieBoy