just girls // a matt healy story //

COPYRIGHT TO MATTY-HEALY / LILLY 2014 (C)

First story on here so it's probably terrible but hey hoy, worth a shot!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// PROLOGUE //

My pale blue eyes watching adoringly over Matty’s toned figure laying beside me in the bed; his legs tangled in amongst the cotton sheets, chest pressing into the soft mattress and their head resting against the pillow, black hair sprawled out against the white material creating a colour contrast. I watched his back move slowly up and down rhythmically as he slept peacefully, a few light snores emitting from his lips, the lips that I crave the most. Watching Matty sleep was one of my favourite things in the world.

I wonder what he was dreaming about in his sleep, was he dreaming about me? Was he dreaming about her? I could always tell when he was dreaming, his eyebrows would occasionally scrunch up or his lips would turn up into a small smile. It fascinated me. How someone could still be so perfect while they slept? The dark room was dead silent besides his snores, that silent you could hear a pin drop which only made my thoughts louder inside my head.

Shuffling gently, I lay my naked body up against the pillows where I had previously wept, black smudges of mascara scattered across the white material, only reminding what I had been doing before Matty came here. My knees were up in front of me with the sheets half covering my milky white skin, goose bumps appearing due to the coldness in the room yet I could feel the warmth radiating from the sleeping body beside me.

No matter how hard I tried to push away these thoughts, they never ceased.

I knew where Matty had been before he came to my apartment. I could smell the musky, sultry fragrance which clung to his clothes which were scattered in all directions of room when he first came in, the faded red colour smudged onto his lips and faint scratch marks on his shoulders. They belonged to her. Matty had been with her again.

Looking down at my bare body, flashbacks from what happened about twenty minutes ago overtook my brain. His hands skimming across my skin, leaving a trail of goose bumps behind them remembering the feeling it gave me until I realised, his hands had done the exact thing to her body. My dainty fingers touching my dry lips where Matty's had previously been moulding against, the heartbreaking ache appearing in my chest knowing that his lips were on hers a few hours ago. Hot, salty tears began to fill up my eyes, threatening to spill over my lids creating a fresh batch of tears; a couple of choked sobs releasing themselves from my lips and my hands tugging at my hair, in attempt to reduce the ache in my chest. It didn't work.

'You hate him!' My mind continued to chant to itself whereas my heart screamed back 'you love him!' which only made me sob even more, my eyes falling back onto Matty's sleeping figure causing my heart to skip a few beats, just by looking at him.

I knew what he was doing but I still continued to love him with every cell in my body, more than I've ever loved anybody in my entire life and pretty sure more than I will ever again.

Even though my boyfriend was cheating on me with a girl. Someone I should trust with my life and would never do anything to me. The ultimate betrayal. Matty was cheating on me with my own sister. 

 A/N;

 What did you think? PLEASE let me know :))