Chapter 2-My First Crew

Finally got this one out!
Thank Ya for Reading.
Love You!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright kids we'll continue this subject in the morning. Don't forget tomorrow is gym!" Marco-sensei announced while his class was being dismissed.

"What period do we have now?" Zoro asked the crew.

"You would know if you weren't always sleeping!" Sanji said annoyed. Sanji was eagerly waiting for the day the teacher would finally catch Zoro snoozing in class.

"No one was talking to you! And if the teacher doesn't have a problem with it why do you? Are you obsessed with me!?!" Zoro asked tired of the pervy love sick dogs comments. Zoro just likes taking it easy and it's hard to do that with the blonde boy always breathing down his neck. It was frustrating and he was getting upset. "I'm sick of you." He said with rage laced in his voice.

"The feelings mutual." Sanji said while lighting his cigarette. For such a well rounded school academically the rules were very lenient. "We can settle this once and for all after school. Meet me by the vending machines." Sanji said while taking a drag of his cigarette. By then a crowd had formed around the two and the crew. They had been waiting for a good time to step in. Zoro and Sanji had gotten into fights like these at least 3 times a week but this time it seemed more serious.

"Shishishi" Was heard coming from someone in the crowd. It was Luffy. He found this situation genuinely enjoyable and thought it was cool that Zoro and Sanji were such close rivals. Everyone watching the quarrels attention suddenly turned to the boy with the straw hat.

"Oi Luffy I don't think it's a good time to be laughing!" Usopp said trying to ease the tense situation that went right over Luffy's head.

"Why not it seems like-" Luffy started but then...

Ring Ring

"It's lunchtime!" Chopper said with a wide smile. He was starving from all the errands he had to do that day.

"Lunch!?!" Luffy said with stars in his eyes. (A/N) "I've been waiting for this since I walked through the school gates. This is awesome!" He said with enthusiasm etched in his expression. While Luffy was fanboying over food he didn't notice that some of the previous onlookers were still watching to see if the fight would resurface.

"Alright break up the crowd before I charge you 5,000 yen every second you stand here!" Nami said in a deadly serious tone. Nami was notorious for charging everyone for everything and occasionally stealing small things. Nobody really bothered her about it because all the students knew she hung around Arlong. The crowd cleared out in seconds.

"Luffy-san would you like to have lunch with us?" The other girl of the group asked. Robin had made a mental note to introduce herself while eating lunch.

"Sure!" Luffy replied with glee. Everyone headed to the lunchroom in a comfortable silence.

The Lunchroom

"Boa-sama! We would be honored if you sat with us today!" Some random girl in the packed lunchroom shouted.

"Boa-sama we love you!" Another table of girls shouted at her.

"Ladies." A women with long black hair and gold earrings said. Luffy assumed she was Boa. "I love you too, but sadly I'll have to sit at my usual table." Boa continued with what Luffy sensed to be fake remorse.

"Ne what's so great about that girl? Does she do magic tricks?" Luffy asked his expression turning from confused to elated in a split second.

"Are you dumb and blind!?!" Sanji asked the new addition to his group of friends. "She's one of the most beautiful people to ever lay eyes on!" He informed the clueless boy.

"She is aesthetically pleasing to look at." Usopp added.

"Is that so? I don't see it." Luffy said while shrugging his shoulders. He figured it was just a preference of his. Personally he found Nami to be way prettier compared to that boat lady.

As the group sat down Robin took the time to introduce herself.

"I'm Nico Robin" She said while holding out a hand. "I hope we can become friends." Robin added with a smile.

Luffy shook her hand with a equally gentle smile. "Nice to meet you!" He replied.

"Yohoho, please excuse me for not introducing myself earlier. I'm Brook." Because Brook is so tall and slender people refer to him as a skeleton. He's taken a liking to the name and has been making trademark skull jokes ever since.

"And I'm Franky!" The guy with the weird nose added. "Hope we can get along big bro." He continued.

"I hope we can get along too." Luffy said. He was getting to know everyone one by one and was elated in doing so.

Sanji and Zoro gave Luffy a nod instead of a formal statement of identification. They figured the boy knew enough about them already. Luffy responded with a grin and a wave of his hand.

Nami was about to join in on the exchange when an arm was draped around her shoulder. She knew exactly who's it was. Arlong.

Letting his body do what it wanted Luffy shot up with an abrupt thud.

"You're back?" Luffy asked with a smile. "Are you ready?" He added his face suddenly going cold. He punched Arlong with full force. So much so that the fishman was knocked back to the other side of the lunchroom. Arlong crashed into the lunch table that Boa and her followers were going to sit at. Although that was one of Luffy's more aggressive attacks Arlong still got up with a quick start.

"What the hell!?!" Was all Arlong had to say. When he noticed the look on Luffy's face he knew there was no point in trying to talk to this guy. He'd just have to destroy him (A/N Sounds so corny).
----------------------------------------------
I've been taking it so slow with this chapter!❤️