The day before hell started

It's Sunday morning and I get out of bed. I take some clothes that lay on the floor and put them on. I get downstairs and make some breakfast. I'm really grumpy because school starts tomorrow and I don't want to go. Last year was hell and it won't get better...

While I was eating my breakfast my mom came in.
My mom and I don't have a really good relation, she has a new boyfriend every 2 weeks and is never home. I don't talk a lot about my problems with her, she just don't understands it and often gets mad because we get in arguments.

"Goodnorning y/n"
"Hi mom"
"So are you excited for school tomorrow?"
"Ugh.. let we just don't talk about school today, it's my last day before I'm going to the suckiest place on earth"
"Oh honey, don't think that way. You will meet new people and make new friends! This may be a really good year."
"Uhmf.." I said, while steering my cornflakes
"I'm going to Jasper, I'll see you tomorrow" she said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
"Okay bye, have fun" I said sarcastically, Jasper is her new boyfriend and I hate him. he scares the f*ck out of me and he isn't good for mom. They drink a lot together...

When I was done with my breakfast I put my music really loud on the speakers. I listened to twenty one pilots, to get all my frustrations out of me. And I can tell you, this works really well ;)
So after I cleaned the kitchen I was going to enjoy my last day before I had to go to the worst place on earth. The weather was really nice so I took my art supplies outside and started drawing.

While I was outside drawing I heard music from one of the neighbors, I don't know which neighbors put their music so loud but I kinda
enjoyed it. They've a good music taste! Haha

I actually wanted to visit those neighbors but as I earlier said I didn't know from who the music was, and it made me nervous to think it might be from the hot boys who lives 3 houses away from me.
It was dinner time and I was home alone, so I ordered some pizza and watched all night Netflix. I shouldn't have done that because I have to wake up early tomorrow but f*ck it, I'm going to enjoy these last hours of the day. While I was watching Riverdale I felt asleep.

F*CKK, i didn't hear my alarm and I think I'm going to be late for school..
I get dressed and rush downstairs, grab a Appel and my bag and run to school. Of course I was late and I walk the classroom in, everybody stares....

I hope you like this chapter, this story is going to be lit but I first have to write those introductions ish chapters..
what do you think of this chapter so far?😊
If you read this comment 💜