Senior year

I walked in and apologized to the teacher I was late. We had geography, miss Smidt was the teacher and she is very kind. She said it was okay and I could have a seat.
I look to the class and there were so many new faces. The only 2 people I knew where bullies and I didn't want to sit next to them. They made last year horrible. I still stand at the door, there were so many thoughts going though my mind..

"y/n you can sit there" miss Smidt said and pointed to a seat next to a boy.

I didn't realized I was standing there for 5 minutes, I grabbed my bag and went to the seat. The boy next to the seat took his bag of the seat and smiled at me. I don't know the boy but I smile back and sat down.

"Hi, my name is Ethan" he smiled.
I blushed when I looked at him, I don't know why but he gave me a special feeling.
"Oh hi, nice name. My name is y/n"
" cool! I Like your name. " he said
I blushed again and didn't know what to say.
"So, did I miss something?" I asked Him.
"No not really, miss Smidt introduced herself and she told us what we can expect for this school year. It was actually pretty boring haha"
"Oh okay hahaha"
Every time I looked at him his eyes sparkled and I don't know why or what it is, but I felt really comfortable around him.
We talked till we were interrupted by the bell.

"Wow this hour went fast! Which class do you have now? He asked.
"Uuhm I think I have math. " I said.
"Cool! I also have math now, do you know in Which classroom we have? " Ethan asked.
"Yes, the last classroom down the hallway.
We packed our stuff en went to the next class.

While we walked through the hallway some popular guys stared at me and yelled. "Whoo chicka nice ass" one of them said with a smirk face. I immediately looked to the ground. I didn't know what to do and I hoped Ethan's didn't heard it but he did...
"do you know those guys?" He asked
"Actually no, I recognize one of them I think but all the other are new for me."
" they are douchbag, you can't talk like that to a girl, especially not a nice girl as you" he said very seriously but always kinda flirty.
I got quite when I realized what he said, I got red and had a little panic in my head.
We walked very close together and when we were walking his hand touched mine, I looked at him and he looked back, I smiled and got so happy when we made eye contact.

I didn't thought I would already get a friend the first day of school, even though I also already got enemies.. but it didn't matter, Ethan made me happy and that's al I could think of.

For the rest of the day we had the same classes so, he was all the time with me and I kinda liked it, I was not lonely anymore.
At the end of the day we walked to our lockers, I didn't knew yet which was mine because I got a new locker, same for Ethan. We searched for our lockers and we had so much fun, Ethan is so freaking funny he made jokes all the time.
We found our lockers and dumped our books in it. Ethan walked toward me and started talking.
" I had so much fun today, didn't expected the first school day to be so nice!" He said.
"Ya, same I wanted to stay in bed this morning but I'm glad I didn't do that" I smiled.
" Ya, you better didn't otherwise we maybe wouldn't have met!" He smiled.
I blushed and nodded.
" So.. shall we walked together to home?" He asked shy
" oh yeah that's cool" I said a little too happy

While we were walking we talked like we knew each other for years.

Whet got at my home and I didn't know how I had so say goodbye.
"Soo.. I'm home now" I said shy
"Owh wait what, you live here?" Ethan said excited.
"Yes haha, why?"
"That's so cool!"
" Ethan you make me curious hahaha tell me"
"Well, we are neighbors!" Ethan said with a big smile.
"Owh what, are you serious!?"
"Ya, I live 3 houses further from here." He said with a smirk face.
"Omg that's so nice!"
"Yes I know right! Soo, shall I pick you up tomorrow so we can walk to school together?"
" if you would like to" I blushed.
"Yes! Of course I would like to!"
I blushed more and more and I couldn't get that smile from my face.
"Wait, give me your phone" he said.
"Oh uhm okay"
And I gave him my phone.
"Why do you want my phone haha?"
He kept quiet.
He gave my phone back and said "Here's my phone number."
"Oh thanks"
He looked at me and saw it made me happy I had his phone number.
When I putted me phone away he gave me a hug, "see you tomorrow!"
" bye, see you tomorrow!" I smiled at him.
"Oh and don't forget to text me" he winked.
"Haha I'll"

I got inside and looked at my phone...

This is a loonng chapter but I really enjoy writing it💕 and I look forward to write the upcoming chapters💕
What did you thought of this chapter?
If you read this comment🌚