Chapter 32: Big Things

I've decided that there's only going to be a few more chapters left until I start book 2 . A more mature & sexy side of there lives as adults married to one another .

*

*

*

*

Angel: why am I the last one to get a blessing ? ..

Bubbles: watchu mean?

Angel: everybody is getting married, prince & cece, now roc & diva -  ..

Bubbles: uhh not me!

Angel; yeah but you know he's going to ask soon

Bubbles: I don't know ..! why you stressing anyway? its not a big deal

Angel: *sigh* idk.. I just feel like prod doesn't love me

Bubbles: cmon now are you crazy? that boy is crazy about you!

Angel: is he? or are you just saying that .

Bubbles: it don't take rocket science to see how in love he is with you sissy. you just need to stop doubting yourself and be confident

Angel: your right.. I'm sorry if im annoying you

Bubbles; your not annoying me love. you just worrying the hell out of me about something that is soo easy to see . ya know?

Angel: are you scared for ray to ask if he does?

Bubbles: yeah.... but ray & I clicked at a young age just like all of us did.. we aren't those liddo kids anymore , we are grown adults and marriage is serious & dangerous but also amazing & complete ... I'm willing to go on this journey with him and if you love prod enough and your in love with him then you should be too ..

Angel: *sigh*

*with the boys*

prod: you nervous?

ray: *fixing his shirt the mirror* hell yeah Im nervous .

prince: awh shit y'all.. we should have our weddings back to back . ya know each weekend do a mindless weddings .

roc: that's too close together .. what about each month

prince: yeah! each month?

prod: *laughing * aye if ray choke up during his proposal then we won't be having no weddings at all .

ray: nigga I know you ain't talking and yo bitch ass hasn't and ain't no where near proposing to amari . so stfu!

roc: *laughing * ooooo....!!!

prod: *looking at roc * shut up!

ray: *sitting down* but on the real y'all.. I'm in love with B , she not like star and all these other women , ya know , she more collected & calm and loving .

prince: I fell you . did you ask her mom for her hand?

ray: yeah . and all of her uncles & grandpas & cousins !

prince: *laughing * I had to do the same!

roc : well y'all lucky!  I had to get past divas scary ass daddy & brothers & cousins & uncles