All in the Begining

Grace's Pov

I never knew things could get worse than this. The criticizing family at home. The thought that I need to pass the 11th grade. Me getting bullied 24/7. And the fact that the person I love will never be mine.

I just want to run out to California forget my life at home and move on. In fact I think that's what I'll do!

I pack up all of my things, grab a bunch of money that I've been saving up, my phone, and a picture of my family and friends.

I'll miss them but I don't think giving up my chance to be free is worth it. I write a letter to my family and head out the door towards my car.

Jc's Pov

I don't feel like my life's complete. I broke up with Lia because she ended up to be cheating on me.

I don't think really ever loved her. It was just a mind trick. But I want to be in a real relationship with someone I can trust.

I think getting out of my house would be a good idea to clear my mind. I headed out towards the city mall close to where I live.

(3 Days Later)

Grace's Pov

I took me forever to get to California, but it was worth the trip. I see all of the people in the city and how they dress.

I decided that I should head to the mall to buy some clothes to get out of my country girl clothes so I can fit in.

Once I walk in I see a vending machine full of Arizona cans. My favorite drink!

I walk toward the machine I bump into the cutest boy! He has brown hair with blond streaks. Beautiful big brown eyes. And his tattoos are amazing making me notice his mussels instantly.

He looked towards the ground "Sorry I didn't mean..." He paused looked up smiled bit his lip "I... I didn't mean to do that."

Jc's Pov

I bumped into a girl at a vending machine. I was looking down because I was so embarrassed.

I finally look up, stuttering like an idiot. Wow... This girl. She had brown hair that was dark at the top and light at the bottom. She had the biggest green hazel eyes I have ever seen. Just gorgeous.

"It's okay" she said "I wasn't looking the right way I guess. My names Grace." She smiled. "And I'm Justin but everyone calls me Jc."

We hung out almost the entire day.

"So where do you live?" I asked. "At the moment, in my car." She said with a small chuckle.

I couldn't let her stay in her car, I gave her my hand and said "Not anymore." I drove her car over to my place thinking of what was going to happen and what all the guys were going to say.

Grace's Pov

On the car ride to his house I was so nervous! Nothing like this has happened to me before. The whole ride there we talked about us, no worries in the world.

And when everything is going great... My phone rings. It's my dad. I press ignore and go back to talking to Jc.

We get to his house in about 20 minutes after the call. I'm extremely nervous.

Jc's Pov

Oh God! We got to my house. I can just tell once she walks out of the car, the boys will attack!

We sit in the car for a few minutes I ask her "You sure you want to do this?"

"Positive. This is basically like meeting the Family."