Worst to Best

Grace's Pov

I wake up. Dreading the moment.

I sit up, put my knees to my chest, and start to cry.

Today's the day. The day I leave.

We leave in 6 hours. Me and the awful man who started this.

Trevor opens too door. "How are you doin'?" He sits on the bed and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I've been better. I'm kinda hungry tho." I say still holding my legs to my chest.

"Ha that doesn't surprise me. You haven't eaten since..... I'm sorry I-. So what would you like to eat big sister?"

(He calls me his big sister cus we treat each other like we are related)

"Surprise me." I say looking down. He walks out of the room and closes the door.

Ricky comes up with my food on a tray. He brought himself some food to.

Ricky talks to me. But I try not to be depressed.

"You know, it's ok if you cry around me. I know that you want to be tough. I would want to too."

I scoot closer to him and put my head in my hands.

I cry silently. I guess I've been holding it all back.

He gives me a long hug, and later on leaves.

I decide to take a shower. I put on leggings, combat boots, a crew neck, and a beanie. I look kinda nice since it's storming right now.

I go downstairs and sit in the living room with the boys and their girlfriends. Seeing all of them reminds me of Jc and I.

"Hey Kian. Can you take me to Jc. My dad took away my car on...that day."

"Yea sure. We need to be back when he comes over to check up on you, like he always does."

"Thank you soo much!!!" I say giving him a hug.

(Skip car ride)

"Do you wanna go in alone?" Kian asks.

I nod my head and walk out of the car.

I see a car that looks exactly like my dads. I walk into the building and stay around the corner.

I hear voices they were Jc's and my dads.

I look around the corner and see Jc...out of the cell.

Jc's Pov

I'm in the cell. Ever since that morning, I've been thinking about Grace.

I hear somebody walk inside the room. I keep my head down.

"Look at me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for my daughter. Your friend Sam told me that Grace is sick. She hasn't been doing well since the day I caught you."

I look up Grace's dad. The bars are between us.

He has keys in his hands!

"I think you are the best decision for my daughter" he looks down. "I just want her to be back to normal."

He unlocks the door! He just stands by the door.

I stand up and give him a handshake. "Thank you so much sir. You will not be disappointed."

I walk out of the cell. I see something out of the corner of my eye. It's her.

"Grace!" She runs towards me and jumps into my arms.

"I thought you were gone forever! I love you!" She cries into my shoulder.

"Grace.... I'm sorry I thought I knew what I was doing. But I don't." Her father says.

"Does this mean I can stay?" She says still holding onto me.

"Yes" he says. She goes over to him and gives him a long hug. "I'll miss you back in Indiana. I best be leaving now. The plane leaves in an hour."

"I'll miss you to dad!"

They stay in a hug for some time more. He gives me another handshake and leaves without another word.

She hugs me and kisses me a bunch.

"Promise me you'll never leave me" she says sniffling.

"Promise."