♡ chapter one ♡

You sat on your brown couch, turning on your TV. You decided to watch something on Netflix, probably something like Bob's Burgers.

You typed in "bo" and the first result was Bob's Burgers, but something caught your eye. A few shows down was a special called what. by Bo Burnham. You had heard of Bo Burnham before, but never really watched anything of his. You selected the special and turned it on.

It started out with a video of a boy, who you presumed to be Bo when he was younger. He was singing Old McDonald, his mom recording. The video stopped and the special started.

The intro was quite energetic, lights flashing and him jumping around on stage. You personally thought the best part of it was "my voice is so fucking natural" bit.

It was about halfway through the special when you fell asleep.

When you woke up, Netflix was asking if you were still watching the special. You clicked no and decided to go outside for an evening walk and a trip to Bigby, your favorite coffee shop. You threw on a light jacket and a pair of jeans before grabbing your keys and wallet and leaving.

It was about 7pm, the sun starting to set slowly. The sky was a reddish-pink, the sun bright orange. There were less people out than usual, but that didn't bother you. You looked up and noticed there were a few big clouds. You checked the weather on your phone and saw that it called for storms. Sighing, you decided that if you needed to, you'd get a taxi.

As you walked to the café, you noticed a man huddled outside of a building, looking lost and sad. You thought he looked a bit familiar, but didn't stop to help him. You felt bad and promised that the next homeless person you saw you'd give five dollars to.

You opened up the door to Bigby, sighing happily as the aroma of the rich coffee hitting you. You went up to the counter and pulled out your card, scanning the menu although you knew what you were going to get. A super frozen teddy bear with whipped cream and a bag of chocolate covered espresso beans. Or, a hard night in the making.

You waited for your drink and thought about the boy you saw earlier. Was he okay? Should you have stopped?

"Super frozen teddy bear, your drink is ready!" An employee said.

"Thank you!"