Chapter 1

My head rushed with feelings as I am headed to my new place in miami. Moving from small town Morristown to Miami. The crisp March weather in New Jersey sent a little chill as i grabbed my bag from the trunk of the limo my mom and dad had me drive to the Airport. I entered and quickly went through security since it was 5 in the morning. I yawned and began to feel my eyes getting heavy so I strolled into the starbucks. I ordered my drink and left with a venti coffee Frap. There was a little heart over the "I" in my name scribbled looking messy but it was still clear that it said Julia. As I walked over to my gate my phone buzzed in my dark wash jeans. I lifted it up and turned it on seeing a text from one of my old friends. She texted a picture of my old boyfriend and I kissing. Before i could shove it back into the back pocket of my pants my body bumped into someone send both of our coffees flying all over us. It wasnt that bad but i was still cold.

I grabbed the cold coffee cup off the ground and muttered sorry. I lifted my head to see a boy about my age with a black rose tank top and a red beanie resting softly on his head. He smiled once I looked up and then held out his hand helping me up.

"Are you okay" he asked. I brushed one section of hair back revealing my face nodding. He asked me what flight I was on and then he said "Oh by the way my name is Austin." "Im Julia, Nice to meet you Austin. Sorry about now I was on my phone. "Oh Yeah here it is, it slid into my hand." I grabbed the phone seeing the picture still on the screen. I hope he didn't see it.

We were both on the same flight so we both walked with each other to the gate talking and asking questions.

"So why are you going to Miami?" Austin asked me as he sat down in a seat waiting for our flight to be called.

"I got an apartment out here for the summer, how about you?" I question I was in New York playing at Jingle Ball just finished today.

"You played jingle ball how have I not heard you before" I ask while i am sitting there in shock. He pulls out his phone and headphones and hands me the left bud as he scrolled through his music. He clicked on a song and the voice of pitbull comes on and then leads into I'm guessing Austin. I sat there in silence smiling and by the end of the song i was lip synching with the song it was really catchy. "That was my latest single." He blurted.

"It was amazing."

"You think?"

"I know"

A smile crept on his face. Soon enough the flight attendant calls our flight so austin stands up offering his hand and i take but instead of letting go he kept it there. He looked at me and grabbed my ticket out of my other hand keeping our other hands interlocked with each other. He smiled as he read the ticket. " we are next to each other" I could feel him squeeze my hand as he said this and a smiled came on my face but the butterflies. I can't like him just yet I've known him for what 20 minutes My mind pressed as austin boarded the plane.

We made it to our seats and I sat the window and austin got the aisle seat. I put my bag down and austin looked at me and just smiled. I was gonna say something but i was interrupted by the intercom "Welcome to united airlines please buckle your seatbelts. Austin let go of my hand as we buckled out seatbelts. Before I did anything else I leaned down and grabbed my pack of spearmint gum and I turned around to give austin one to but ended planting my lips on his. He took it as i was kissing him and kissed me back as I followed then pulled back. I quickly apologised and he said that it was ok.

He looked at me and said "Want some gum?" holding up the same spearmint gum I just had. I checked my hand seeing the gum was still there.

"Really, i was just gonna ask you the same thing" I said holding up the same Gum packet.

About halfway through the flight out of the blue Austin asked me something.

"Who was in that picture on your phone?" Shit.