Chapter 2

I pulled up to the picture on my and faced it towards him setting it in his lap. I left it there and sat there in silence. He grabbed my phone and turned it off setting it off in my lap. He grabbed my hand looked at me making me turn my head to look at him. "You dont have to tell me." He told me with a straight face but with the eyes of a puppy dog.

"No you deserve to know"

Flashback a month ago *

I was at a party that my current boyfriend invited me to. It had been about an hour and we finally had everyone here and sitting on the couch i was the only one who had a boyfriend here and I feel so awkward. Finally someone chants manhunt time. We all go outside into the dark night time and split up into teams. I was put on the same team as him and I let go of his hand running once someone said go. I ran far away and hid behind a tree. A minute he finally found me and came behind and gave me no warning but he pushed me up against the tree and just started to make out with me. I heard a few faint screams but nobody was close. Then all I remember was a giant flash go off and then giggles. I stopped and pushed him off of me. Then I ran all the way to my house i could him yelling at me trying to get me to stop. I finally stopped and turned around to see him a little ways back. "Why dont you go find a new girlfriend cause at the moment you don't have one!" I screamed and then ran as fast as I could not looking back.

End of flashback

Austin looked at me with a shocked face. "I'm so sorry. That sounds bad" I replied with "I know it was and thanks" We talked a little bit and then I felt really tired do I laid my head on Austins lap thinking i would just lay down. He looked down and let out a chuckle. "you can sleep I don't mind." With that I closed my eyes.

I felt a little shake come over me so i opened my eyes slowly seeing Austin looking down at me. KISS HIM My mind pressed as I started to get off of Austin's lap. I got up and he said we were about to land. I smiled and brushed through my hair with my fingers. I saw Austin adjusting his hat so i gently grabbed it off his head and then slid over my head. Then just ran my fingers through his hair fixing his hat hair. He chuckled and took a picture of us on the plane and posted it on insta-gram with my insta-gram tagged on it. Seconds later my phone spazzed with notifications. i faced it towards Austin and he laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

The plane landed and Austin and I got off the plane and walked to baggage claim. We waited for our bags to come spinning around the conveyor belt. I got a text from the car company saying the car i had planned to come and get me broke down and would not be able to get me.

"Crap" i muttered.

"What?" Austin asked looking down snapping out of his thoughts. was he thinking about me my mind ticked.

"The car that was supposed to get me can't come."

"I'll take you. Where do you live?" He questioned.

I showed him the address and he looked up at me and smiled.

"what?" i asked being curious

"we are neighbors..."

"Really?! YESSSSS" I said dragging out the s

We finally grabbed our bags and walked to Austins car which was a bright red range rover. he turned the car on and roared the engine pulling out of the airport. I saw he had a I phone plug so i stuck my phone in and shuffled through my music until I hit play. The loud speakers started to play my favorite song Human Nature by MJ. Austin and I started to sing and it was perfect He sounded amazing

Austin's POV

She sounded amazing

Julia's POV

The song ended I smiled and I blurted out "that's my favorite song" Austin replied with an excited me to. The music kept playing but then at a stop light Austin pulled my phone out of the speaker and looked at me with a serious face.

"Did you feel something when we kissed on the plane?"

"Ummmmm......."