Chapter 3

Flashback Part 3: 2 Months Later..

I was sitting in a chair watching the strippers dance. Usually at this time I would be getting ready but I quit. I had to Ty was about to kill this nigga for getting to close after he specifically told niggas when I come on stage put the money on the stage not me. I'm telling you the poor boy had a busted and swollen lip, black eye, and a broken nose. He looked bad and I felt bad for him. So now, so that doesn't happen again I just come and watch or be up in Ty's office dancing for him.

I swear I was better then these dancers it seemed like they was all basic. But my favorites were Mahogany, Twister and Buttercup. Yeah, yeah I know weird ass names but they could work the pole. I even threw a couple bills when they were on stage.

I walked to the bar getting a Sex on the Beach before I went back up in Ty's office. The basic bitches are coming to dance and too many broke niggas is trying to talk like they have a chance. Like noooo just because you see me in this strip club an I ain't a bar tender or stripper don't mean I want you. I was talking to Brittish, the bartender. She was funny and the only non bogie girl in this joint.

" so when I walked in his place, the nigga had like 20 cats running around" she said an I started falling out. " so I like animals but a nigga with 20 cats, no boo. I walked up out that bitch so fast.."

This girl was something else. " he could of had good intentions, shoulda gave him a shot." I said sipping on my drink. She twisted her face up and I just knew she was about to say some slick shit.

" okay so you telling me if Ty had 20 cats and brought you back to his place you wouldn't leave" I didn't say anything so she began talking again.

"Exactly, I ain't bout to be his pet sitter and shit like no."

I was done with her. I swear she always have me dying. " girl on that note imma leave " I grabbed my drink and phone getting up from the bar stool. As I was walking away I heard Brittish tell some girl "you know this drink could help you lose like 20 pounds" I looked back and yelled

" ohhhhh the shade huntyyy" she started cracking up and shrugged her shoulders.

As I walked up to his office I heard laughs. More then just him up here unless this nigga just laugh at himself. I slowly cracked open the door to see him on the phone. 'Oh it's nothing' I thought as I opened the door all the way and saw a girl sitting in the chair.

Once he saw me he smiled and got up.

" imma have to call you back later ... Yeah I understand... Something came up... Okay fine someone.. Bye nigga I said I'll call you back" he hung up his phone and came to give me a hug. He tried to give me a kiss but I moved my face. He looked at me weird but my eyes were focused on the girl. He tried to give me a kiss agin but I moved my head once again. After the third time he just stopped. He brought his lips to my ear "what's wrong bae" he whispered. I shook my head. "Stop lying to me" I looked at him for a slight second then my eyes darted back at this girl. He sucked his teeth and then followed the direction my eyes were in.

All of a sudden he started laughing.

"Oh that's why you dodging me" he pulled me over to his seat and sat me on his lips.

" Bae this is Valerie, Valerie this is my bae." He said introducing us. She smiled so I decided to be nice and smile back. I coughed letting him know I wanted more details.

"Valerie is going to help me expand business." He stated resting his hands on my thigh.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Sanchez" she said sticking out her hand for me to shake. I shook it and smiled " thanks but I'm not a Mrs." Ty coughed and she chuckled.

" well nice to meet you anyway."

I looked back at Ty and he was mean mugging me. " what I asked confused " he shook his head nothing. Okay now he was lying. 'We'll discuss this later' I thought in my head as I started kissing his neck.

" I'll let myself out, nice meeting you again and Mr.Sanchez I'll be in touch" Valerie said as she got up walking out the door.

Once she left I immediately stopped.

I looked into his eyes and almost forgot what I was about to ask him.

" now what's really wrong baby" I asked

He smacked his teeth. " nothing " he simply said as if he didn't have a care in the world. I rolled my eyes.

" is it because I said I wasn't a Mrs?" I asked. If this is what he's mad for then I'm sorry. I didn't think he wanted people to think he was married. I mean yeah I know he lets people know I'm his but married is different.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't think you wanted people thinking you were married. I wouldn't mind being Mrs. Sanchez" I said kissing his lips between every word of the last sentence.

" you will be .. One day " he said smiling. " I thought you was tryna disown a nigga " I laughed

" boy please if I ain't want ya trust me I'd give you away" I said

He kissed me before getting up.

" I'm going home, you coming or nah" he asked walking towards the door.

" yeah, carry me please " I replied

He sucked his teeth " maaaan, you lucky I like ya ass " he said as he came over and picked me up bridal style

" I do have a nice ass, don't I " I smiled

He squeezed it " yup "

Life was good.

.

Sorry this is like odee short but I just wanted to give an update .