Chapter 2 ~ PLANE

Heyyyyyyy my WATTTTSSSSS 💡 😊 WHATSSSS UPP⁉️ Well, today is the 2⃣nd chapter. 😉 YASSSSSSS!!! 😆 How was y'all day? GOOD!? Mine was good to! Don't forget! 🙉 watch my YouTube videos!! My YouTube is CHANDYLAND get it......chandy sounds like candy.....get it......no? Okay.....😳

Enjoy my WATTPANTHERS 🐜🐕🐓🐳🌹🐙🐊🐟🐞🐕🐩🐩🐖🐁🐂🌔🐕🐕🐇🐩🐇🐇🐈🐈🐐🐓🐺🐽

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Maddie POV

We are in the car and Ariana is sleeping ( like always )

I was ticked off at her for what she said but I know that it was just her morning case of THE GRUMPS.

I decided to vlog because......well what else would I do....? My life revolves orotund YouTube and tumblr.

I started vlogging really quietly, saying things like "were on our way to Cali" and showing Ariana sleeping since she'll be embarrassed later 😏

THIS IS WHAT YOUTUBE IS FOR.

I ended my part if the vlog with kissing the lens and then wiping it off like I do every time ( I add a squeaking sound ) ( A/N this is actually what I do for my vlogs! 😂😂 )

Then I decided to take a tumblr photo.

I took a Half face tumble and went through over 10 apps to edit the photo and find all the perfect effects.

#nofilter .........ya right

We had a good 2 hours to the airport so then I put on my headphone and listened to Justin Bieber.

**two hours later**

Ari's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me, I was about to scream but then I realized it was Maddie I didn't.

I got up and looked at myself and let's face it I looked flawless......NOT

I LOOKED CRA BUT WHO CARES.

I stepped out if the car and said goodbye to my granny ( the one who drove us ) and we walked into the airport.

Right when i got there I sprinted to the Starbucks. THIS IS WHY AIRPORTS ARE HERE PEOPLE FOR THE STARBUCKS NOT THE PLANES.....duhhhh.

I got myself and MADDIE a Cotten candy frappe and my parents dome Boba Tea.

I ran/walked back to them because I could NOT drop these precious things that lye in my hands.

I handed everyone there drink and then about 30 minutes later I heard.

"Flight 312 to Los Angeles, California."

We walked to our tunnel. And boarded the plane.

We had first class which was amazing so I has WIFI

I sat next to Maddie and our parents were across the isle on the other side.

I immediately put on my headphones and started watching YouTube. WHAT ELSE WOULD I BE DOING? When I finished watching all the new videos from my faves. I put in my headphones listening to MKTO. And fell asleep.

I woke up to AGAIN MORE SHAKING!

It was again Maddie......

She screamed "ARI WAKE UP WERE IN CALI COMEONNNNNNNN"

I heard "shhhhh" coming from everywhere.

I got up grabbed my carrie on, made sure I had my phone, vlogging camera, DSLR camera for taking pictures, and my laptop.

If your on YouTube. Your life revolves around electronics.

We got a taxi and gave the guy our address.

We pulled up to our new house. And let's just say the house. Was beautiful.

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

🙀AHHHHHHH OMG! 🙈🙉🙊 DID YALL LIKE THAT!!!!AHHHHHH

LOL LOVE YOU!!