Chapter 10 ~ Pain.

🌸hey beautiful people🌸 so I am enjoying BIANCA and CAMS relationship right now so and writing it so, expect the next maybe, 2 chapters to be their relationship and how the world takes it!!🐬 I WENT TO THE POOL TODAY. OMG I EXPOSED MYSELF TO THE NATURE! I'm proud of myself.....I missed my bed.😝

Enjoy my beautiful WATTPANTHERS 🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆

Cams POV

I've been thinking the past couple of weeks on how to tell the world about BIANCA.

Not only her being my girlfriend but her becoming the 2nd girl of Magcon aside mahogany.

I think I'm just gonna do it his jc announced #jia

I'll tell them about her coming I to Magcon another time.

Maddie and Ari came in and made themselves at home.....ehh it's what everyone does.

I don't mind, I already know they're gonna become great friends of ours.

I went to my computer so I could type of the Instagram/twitter post easier.

I got one of the best pictures of us! ( they're were a lot )

We took great pictures together! *conceded moment*

And then and there I started typing up the one thing that could go absolutely wrong or absolutely right.

Bianca's POV

I headed to my phone and started typing up the thing that is defiantly gonna change me and cams life.

For the good? Ohh...I hope so.

Cams POV

I started reading over what I had just typed.

"This girl. My girl. BIANCA. You guys may know her from several of my vines and her vines. I'm just gonna get to the point. We are dating. I'm happy. She's happy and all I can ask is that you all respect that and will be happy for us. This girl. I love her. And I hope you will too. Not as much because I think that's impossible but I hope you except her as my girlfriend. Your opinion won't change anything. Your hate won't change anything. The only thing that could change is me making vines if you hate on her. She means more to me then anything and I'm not gonna let you all bring my baby pain. So go ahead, hate. If you do...you won't be seeing my face pop up on your feed anymore."

It's harsh....I know. But like I said. My baby isn't gonna feel pain. And my fans better not bring her any.

And then I posted it.....that's when all the comments came in.

Let's just say....there were many hate comments.

Oh my fans....you just crossed the line.

I KNOW. ITS SHORT. BUT ILL UPDATE TONIGHT. LOVE YOU