Chapter 3

Marinette's POV
(Magical time skip to the next night🎊)
  "Tap tap tap" I heard someone knocking on my window. So I walk over to see who it is yes it's Chat. I let him I and his crying not soft crying more like crying his eyes out.

"Are you okay kitty" I ask.

"No my dad said he hated me and never wanted me!" He said sobbing.

"That's not true your perfect" I say to make him fell better.

"Marinette who do you love?" He asked. And I had an answer.

"Why do you want to know this Chat?" I ask. But I already told him.

"Well you hang out with this guy Bryan and I-I-" he said but I cutter him off.

"Chat I love you, do you love me back?" I ask hoping he says yes.

"Umm I thought you loved Adrien and Bryan" he says about to cry again.

"Chat I never loved Bryan and Adrien well things change" I said calming Chat down.

"I'm sorry for  intruding I Love" he says calming down. (Then yes you guessed it)"beep beep beep" his miraculous beeped; then he jumped bit before he said.

Then Tikki came out of hiding.

"So you choose Chat good pick because you are yourself around him" she said feeling happy of my choice.

"Tikki, it was hard to choose but I have more feelings for Chat." I asked as my head came up with solutions for my own question.

                 At School (Marinette's POV)

"Hello class, and hello Marinette your here today on time good job" the teacher said more directly towards me.

"So we have group projects this week and I will choose the partners" she said as everyone hoped they got to be partners with who they wanted. Then she read the names off. "Chloe and Sabrina, Nino and Alya, Rose and Kim, Ivan and Melean(don't know how to spell her name sorry), and Marinette and Adrien. Okay go to the library and start working on the project." She said before we all ran to the library to get the project done.

"Oh hi Adrien" omg I thought I didn't stutter, probably cause I love Chat.

"H-h-hi M-ari-nette" why was I stuttering,what was going on.

"Okay so let's get this started with I have a visitor coming to night" Yes I was talking about Chat.

Adrien's thoughts

"Was she talking about Chat? I thought she had a crush on Adrien, Nino told me, but last night she said she loved Chat not Adrien, what am I talking about I'm the same person, uhg why is love so hard?"

Hey guys this is the 3rd chapter. Thank you for reading this book. Bye.
                                                            -🐾