Chaper 6: Preparation

Tulip: *gets on Junior* Lets go. I don't want to ever see them again. *cries*

Junior: *looks at her concerned* Should... we find a new hiding spot...?

Tulip: *sigh* yes.

Junior: Ok. *looks at her concerned for a while before taking off*

*They arrive at the forest*

Tulip: *gets off* *cries more* *hugs Junior*

Junior: *hugs back tightly*

Tulip: *speaks through her tears* Why does the world have to hate us...

Junior: *pulls her out of the hug and looks at her concerned* .... *pulls her close again and kisses her*

Tulip: *kisses back and wraps arms around him tightly and still in tears*

Junior: *wraps arms around her* *pulls away from kiss* We don't have to worry about it anymore.

Tulip: *smiles at him sweetly* You're right. *Turns around* Lets just find a place to stay. *looks down and starts walking*

Junior: *follows her*

Tulip: *goes through a bunch of trees then finds another cave* Well... here's a cave... but how will we hide it...

Junior: hm... maybe we could try to cover it with rocks again...?

Tulip: Yeah... but it doesn't look natural that way....

Junior: well.... maybe we can put vines over it or something to cover it up...

Tulip: *thinks for a bit then talks* Yeah. I think that'll be ok. *starts collecting rocks*

Junior: *helps her*

*2 hours later*

Tulip: *puts the last stone in* *wipes forehead* agh ok I think that's good for tonight. I'll go get some sticks for fire. You go in and watch over the cave.

Junior: *nods and climbs into the cave*

Tulip: *grabs some sticks outside and one other stone to make fire* *climbs into the cave* *puts rocks back to cover up the whole* *sigh* *puts sticks down and makes a fire (she did it pretty quickly cuz she's done it a lot)*

Junior: *sits next to her* Are... Are you alright? *looks at her concerned*

Tulip: *leans against him* I am now. Now that I'm with you.

Junior: *smiles and holds her*

Tulip: *slowly falls asleep*

Junior: *smiles at her lovingly then leans against her and falls asleep*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*morning*

Susie: *sitting in her bed with dark circles under her eyes and tear stains down her cheeks* *sigh* Whyyyy...

Matilda: *knocks on the door* Susie... Honey... are you doing ok...?

Susie: N-no... not really...

Matilda: May I come in..?

Susie: *sigh* ...yes.

Matilda: *slowly opens door and looks at Susie concerned* I'm so sorry, sweetie...

Susie: Did grandpa leave?

Matilda: *sigh* No... he won't let me talk to him...

Susie: I never knew he could be so... mean...

Matilda: I haven't seen much of that side of him but... It does come out sometimes...

Susie: *looks down and thinks for a moment before speaking* ...We need to go find Tulip...

Matilda: *looks down sadly then back at Susie* Susie... I think she kinda needs her space now....

Susie: What? No! We need to find her!!!

Matilda: Honey.. *reaches out to put a hand on her shoulder*

Susie: *wacks it away* No!! I want my sister back!!! SHE DIDNT EVEN GET TO MARRY HIM!

Matilda: *sigh* I know...

Susie: Didn't Daddy used to be a wedding officiant?

Matilda: Well... yes, but...

Susie: *gets kinda excited* WE NEED TO GO MARRY THEM!

Matilda: Susie-

Susie: THEN We can leave them alone.

Matilda: *sigh* I.... I don't know if I want to see her again... I just want to forget about it so I can focus on taking care of our family.

Susie: Well... Daddy can just come with me...

Matilda: Well... I guess you can ask him.

Susie: OH, THANK YOU MOM! *hugs her* *runs to Richard*