Chapter 8: Married

Susie: Tulip... if you're in there.... I'm not here to take you back home....

Tulip: *slowly looks up to the wall of rocks confused*

Susie: I'm just here with Dad... because I wanted you two to at least get married before you have to leave the world forever...

Tulip: *looks down sadly* *looks at Junior then slowly smiles*

Junior: *smiles back*

Tulip: *looks down and sighs* *moves some rocks out of the way so Susie and Richard can see them* *smiles at Susie* Thank you...

Susie: *smiles at her* *smiles at Richard*

Richard: *smiles back at Susie* *smiles at Tulip and Junior and takes out his paper*

((Ima skip part of the thing cuz idk it XDD))

Richard: *turns to Tulip* Do you, Tulip, take Junior to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part.

Tulip: *excitedly smiles at Junior* I DO!

Richard: *turns to Junior* Do you, Junior, take Tulip to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part.

Junior: *smiles at Tulip* I do.

Richard: *smiles at both of them* I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kis-

Tulip: *jumps up and kisses him and puts her arms around him tightly*

Junior: *kisses back and puts arms around her*

Susie: *looks at them with an excited 'aw'*

Tulip: *pulls away from the kiss and smiles at Junior sweetly*

Junior: *smiles at Tulip sweetly*

Susie: EE *does a happy fit* IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYSS

Tulip: *pulls away from Junior* *giggles* T-thank you, Susie.

Susie: My pleasure! *smiles at them* *slowly looks down sadly* well... I'll leave you two be now....

Tulip: *looks at her concerned* *looks down for a bit then back up at her* Wait...

Susie: Yea?

Tulip: u-um.... *blushes* *looks at Junior* C-can.... can you maybe help us with one more thing....

Susie: Sure! *smiles at her*

Tulip: C-could you.... help us.... w-write a letter.... *looks away blushing*

Junior: *wide-eyed/blushes*

Susie: *small gasp* Oh my gosh, YES! *smiles at them excitedly*

Tulip: *smiles at her nervously*

Junior: woah- WAIT. Tulip... *looks at her seriously* W-we never talked about this....

Tulip: aw, plz Juniorrrrrr I really want one. *smiles at him with pleading eyes*

Junior: *looks away* I-I dunno....

Tulip: plzzzz

Junior: but.... remember how hard DD was to take care of??

Tulip: *looks away* Y-yea.... *smiles at him again* But she was so cuteeee

Junior: *sigh* *looks down for a moment then looks at Tulip and slowly smiles* O-ok...

Tulip: *Excited*

Junior: But just one.

Tulip: Ok! *hugs him tightly*

Junior: *smiles at her and hugs her back*

Susie: EE

Richard: *smiles at them*

Susie: ILL GO GET THE STUFF TO MAKE THE LETTER! *starts running home*

Richard: Wha-WAIT! WAIT FOR ME! *goes after her*