CHAPTER 2

Amira's POV

His name. Louis Tomlinson. It rang a bell. Then,it hit me.

*Flashback*

My father and I went for a ride in his car. He said he wanted to talk to me about something.

"Amira, your mother and I are...splitting up." he said.

"Какво? Защо?! (What? Why? In Bulgarian.) " I yelled in Bulgarian.

"Sweetie. Work on your English." I had forgotten that this was a English speaking country.

"It's because of that woman! Isn't it?! You love her!" I was filled with rage. A week before, I saw my father snogging this mysterious lady behind a bar.

"Lower your voice-"

"Why dad?! Are you afraid people will know your little secret?!"

"No, just please-"

"What, dad? I cant keep this secret much longer. YOU'RE DISGUSTING! WHORE!"

"Dammit Amira!" my father slammed on the breaks.

"I. HATE. YOU!" That's when I saw the headlights. Another vehicle slammed into my father's side of the car. We slid off of the road. My father was unconscious. I felt a sharp pain in my side. I slowly slid the glass out of my side. I had to get out of this car. I tried to open the door. I wouldn't budge. I herd a strange noise coming from the car.

"C'MON DAMMIT!" I kicked the door as hard as I could."PLEASE!" Finally, the door burst open. I made my way out of the car. I felt blood seep through my clothing on my side. I need help. I'm can't pull a 190 pound man out of a crashed car. I'm only 15. I saw a house across the street. I walked over across the street as fast as I could. I tried to hold my hand over my side to slow down the bleeding. I knocked the door and a boy about my age answered. His eyes got wide when he saw the accident and my side.

"Please help me! My father is trapped in that car and he's unconscious!" I said. Tears were streaming down my face. The boy nodded and turned to his mother.

"Mum call an ambulance." he said calmly. Tears started coming down hard. "Hey, everything is going to be all right." He put is arm around me. Then it happened.

Louis's POV

The car burst into flames.

"NO!!!" the mysterious girl screamed and tried to run over to the car. I had to grab a hold of her arm to keep her from the burning car. "LET GO! PLEASE! I CAN'T LOOSE HIM!" I had to hold her back. The fire Marshall arrived. He turned to the girl. He asked for her name and my name for some reason and had a sorry look on his face. Oh no.

"I'm sorry Miss. Vice, but we can't save him. When the fire is all the way out....he'll be gone." He said.

"Go away." her voice got shaky and a little deeper.

"Miss, I didn't mean to offen-"

"GO AWAY!" she yelled. She put her face in her hands. I could hear her sobbing. She laid her head on my shoulder. She slowly got up. The driver that hit them was drunk. He was standing by the curb. She just stared at him.

"You. You killed him." she started walk closer. "He's dead because of you." The man started to back away. "My father is burnt to ASHES BECAUSE OF YOU!" She was getting angry now. Her hands were balled up into fists and her face had a look of vengeance on it. "I SHOULD OF BEEN YOU!" She slowly turned around and walked over to me. She was shaking and she wouldn't speak. She started to sweat and she covered her ears. Something is wrong.

"WHY?!" She screamed. She started to breath heavily. Then she started gasping for breath.

"She can't breathe!" I yelled to a paramedic. They rushed over to her. They all looked at each other and said the same thing: Panic Attack.