Epilogue 1: Humiliated

They said second time's a charm, but being betrayed by the woman you ought to love is much painful than my first fall.

Not that I mind the injuries but the moment an archangel sword penetrates my skin, added to the pain that I felt.

She doesn't love me. Never.

And I am a fool to believe her. I have been tricked and now as I descending fastly, my mind recalls the moments I spent with her.

Those were all lies?

My body seems to be unfamiliar by the dark and cold atmosphere of Gehenna.

I screamed in pain when my back hits the ground so hard, knocking out the air from my lungs.

My wings make a sick sound of crunching from the impact. I choked back a shriek as I feel the pain numbing my body.

I lift a shaking hand to touch the wound on my throat, luckily the wound is not that deep and I can still live.

I need Ose to heal me as soon as possible or else I'll really die.

But as I am lying flat on the ground, I noticed that something changed while I am not here.

I rolled onto my stomach and scan my surroundings. There is no demons in the area which is strange.

But when I heard some footsteps, I stretched out my right arm as if trying to reach something "O-ose is that you?" drat. Even my vocal chord is affected.

Sadly it is not Ose because knowing him, he will actually panicked and rush to my side to help me.

"Look who we got here. The lord of the Gehenna or should I say the former king of Hell is back." Astaroth said while crouching in front of me as he grabbed me by the roots of my hair.

What the fuck is he doing?

"W-what the Hell are you doing?" I hissed.

But the peasant just grinned at me "You'll see what I will do to you. Rosier! Come here!" another footsteps came rushing to his side but a sound of chains followed.

"Yes, my lord?" Rosier asked.

My lord? What the hell is happening here?

"Wrap a chain around his full body and neck, including his wings. Make sure he cannot escape you." Astaroth commanded as he rise and letting go of my hair.

I spit out the blood from my mouth "Care to tell me what's happening here--uck!" I didn't see it coming when Rosier wrapped a chain around my wounded throat.

If I am lucky, I hope that my head won't separate from my body.

Astaroth chuckle "Make him bleed and parade him in front of the horde." and with that, he left me with the mercy of Rosier.

Yet it seems that the demon is enjoying this, he pulled the chain from my neck that forced me to stand up to my feet.

The pain is excruciating and I just grit my teeth to stop myself from screaming in agony.

"Your loyal generals are confined inside their rooms. But it seems that Mephisto is still loyal to you. I want to see what he can do." another chain wrapped around my torso and to my wings.

It adds to the pain from the stab wounds I got from that ice bitch. My heart still mourns from her betrayal but I have to move on and forget her.

Rosier drags me using the chain around my neck and I was forced to follow him.

I can hear some voices from the distance and it gets louder as we trod towards the very center of Gehenna.

My palace.

But instead of seeing my generals standing beside my throne. I see Astaroth sitting on my chair with a stupid grin on his face and the infernal horde is everywhere in the area.

I didn't see Abaddon nor Ose but I see Mephisto with a grim look on his face.

I yelped in pain as Rosier whipped me that forced me to kneel on my knees in front of Astaroth.

I lost Gehenna, I was betrayed and now I was being humiliated in front of my horde.

"Have a look at your previous king." the horde cheers and screams back taunting remarks at me.

I bit my bottom lip as I feel the tears coming down from my eyes.

Rosier whipped me again and I cannot do anything as my body falls on the floor because of the exhaustion and pain.

The horde is still shrieking in excitement as they see me bleed.

Will be this the death of me?

I almost didn't hear anything of the words they said as I let my eyes closed and hoping that I might forget this.

Probably wishing too that Ira didn't betray me and this is only a nightmare.
---
A/N: Off to Epilogue 2: Arms :3