PROLOGUE

"Stop it! Please ! You're hurting yourself, please!" her sweet voice screamed in terror while her body hugged mine from behind, stopping me from cutting my flesh with a skinny knife.

"Why? Why do you care? Haven't you heard? I must leave or else this world will collapse soon."  I spoke and felt warm tears spreading from my eyes.

"Don't say that! How can I not care? Do you even hear yourself?" she said, firmly strangling my waist

I dropped the knife and with  trembling hands I turned towards her and grabbed her tiny body. Her mint green eyes gave me a fresh air to breathe and her rosy cheeks and ruby lips invited mine to a dance. From what I assumed, a dangerous one, but it can't be helped. She's addicting.

Oh God, thank you for giving me this second chance!

** I wanna thank you all for giving my book a chance! I love you all and I'm very happy! Ohaa! Ah...I don't know when I'll be adding new chapters but I promise I will as soon as I am able to. Please comment and tell me on what I have to work on to improve my book, my writing skills. I'm opened to suggestions. Oh my gosh I'm sparkling right now in my tiny room with coffee in one hand and a pen in the other. Well see you later. 

Have a briliant day, I sure am having one! :3 **